Chapter 11.

Sarah's pov.

        "That was a mistake. I don't date. " He said before walking out on me. I suddenly felt cold and disgusted by him, I walked right in front of him and slapped him across his face.
      "You Bastard!, How dare you take advantage of me. "I shouted, tears fell freely from my eyes. "You're really all Gretel said you are. "I added before running out on him.
      At this point of my Campus life, I needed a break. I needed to go home, I needed my mom badly. But this week was all packed up with important classes so I won't be able to go home. I found myself curled up in my bed crying like a baby. Why did I feel so different around him, different from what I felt from Tyler or even Justin. He was so mean, He just had to share the fact that he doesn't date.
      Gretel came later that evening, we had dinner together, She was so excited that her father was getting better. I couldn't tell her what conspired today, I just wanted her to smile all through. I had to sleep early because I hated today, and I couldn't wait for it to end.

                        *   *   *
The following morning, I had an early morning class. I got up early trying not to wake Gretel up, had my bath and got dressed. I had a bowl of cereal before I headed to class. On my way to class, Everyone seemed very happy today. I guess today I going to be a good day. Class was a whole lot boring, Tyler was in class with me. He kept making funny faces that made me smile.
     When the class was over, Tyler escorted me to my room. He was so sweet that he helped me carry my books, When we got to the room, Gretel wasn't there, so we sat to talk. He sat on the bed this time and I sat on the chair.
     "Remind me, when did you say your brother got married. " He asked again with his hands folded.
      "Last year. "I answered before crossing my legs.
     "You're so beautiful. " He said standing up from the bed. He took my hands and lifted me up too. "Ever since I saw you at that party. I knew I loved you. "He added, those his exact words made me blush. He stared closely at me and said. "Be my girlfriend, Sarah. "
      I didn't know if it was love, but I felt something for him. He is a sweet guy, The type of guy mom would love to meet.
      "Yes. "I said eagerly. Then we kissed passionately. He let go of me and stared at me for a few seconds then he smiled.
      "You're mine now, I love you. "He said before locking our hands together.
       A part of me felt I was making a huge mistake but the other part felt it was just right, it'll be my little escape from all these boy drama and besides I did love Tyler. I love him.
     "I love you too. "I said before receiving the kiss he landed on my cheek.
      We talked for a while before I headed for my next class. He texted me although my class and he was romantic. I almost got into trouble with my lecturer because of Tyler.
     Later that evening, I shared the good news with Gretel and she was just as happy as I was. Tyler, Gretel and I ate dinner together, it was all I ever dreamed of.
     "Thanks for having me Gretel." Tyler said looking over my shoulder to wave at Gretel and Gretel waved back. We were outside the room, with the door wide open.
      "Baby, You should get some rest. " Tyler said tucking my hair behind my ear.
      "You should too T. "I really loved shortening his name. "Call me when you get to your room." I said before kissing him on his cheeks.
      "I will, love you. "He said before walking down the halls.