Chapter 15.

WARNING!!!
Mature contents are contained in this chapter enter at your own risk.

Ray's pov.

       I just sat on my bed watching Poe Fuck the redhead like an animal. I felt disgusted. I grabbed my robe and walked out of the room.
    "Want a threesome. "The redhead yelled. But slammed the door at them. They both disgusted me.
     I went back to the old library, It was the only place that made feel calm and good with myself. I checked my phone, it was Twelve in the morning already and I hadn't gotten any sleep. I sat on the bench staring at the dark.
     "Can I seat here. "I heard someone say. I couldn't really get a face but I knew it was Sarah. Her Orange and peach scent was what gave her in.
     "Sarah."I said before turning on my phone torch and keeping it on the bench it brightened the whole room. "You can sit." I added.
     "You can't sleep again. "She asked as soon as she sat.
     "Yeah, you too?. "
     "Yes. "
    "Sarah, should you really be here. I know Tyler would be pretty mad of he found out you were here with me.
    "We broke up, I think. "She said before tucking her hair behind her hair. Those words gave me so much hope I was so happy I could scream.
     "Really?. "I asked in disbelief.
     "Yeah, so. Why can't you sleep?. " She said changing the topic.
    "I'm just angry at my Dad. "
     "Why?, Your mom would want you to make things up with him."
    "I know she would, but could you believe it. He called me to say that I needed to be home this break for his one year anniversary. "
    "You should go, Ray. You should really go." She said holding my hand.
     We started to kiss again, this time it was hotter and much more electrifying she took off her hoodie and my hand travelled round her body and it made me want more access, I took off her bra and sucked on her nipples until they were sore. She moaned with pleasure. We did it there again and it was even way better than the first time.
    "I love you Sarah." I said while she was riding me.
     "I love you too. "She said before panting and moaning.
      We did so many rounds that I lost count. When things got messy we needed a room so we got dressed and headed to my room. She slept in my arms today. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.