Chapter 19

Sarah's pov.

    My head laid on Rays thighs as we laid on the cold grass. We stared at the night moon, it was so romantic. My hair was all over his trousers and he combed it with his hands.
  "Why did you go home after all you said you didn't want to go?."I asked breaking the silence.
   "Becuse you practically begged me to. Are you still in for Saturday?. " He asked quietly, I knew he was talking about his Dad's anniversary.
   "Yeah, can I ask something?. "I said before sitting up and he sat up too.
   "Go on. "
   "Why don't you like Tricia. she seemed really nice and she cares about you. "I felt his face go pale he instantly jerked and looked me straight in the eyes like I said something really bad.
   "You don't know that, She doesn't care. They don't care, Sarah I need you to never say those words again. "
   "But, Ray. Just give her a chance. You know if your mom were..."
  "Don't complete that sentence, don't say anything about my mom because of them. If you love me then let's just forget that. "
  "I'm sorry for preying Ray. It's just that I really want to be involved in this kind of stuffs in your life. "
   "I love you, you're already a part of my life. "He said before standing up and taking my hands and lifting me up.
   We walked around the park hand in hand. He said a lot of nasty jokes and we finally opened our fortune cookies.
  "You've found. "He read his own out loud and he squeezes brows in confusion.
  "Found what?. "I asked eagerly.
  "It just ended like that. "He then lifted up the paper and showed me.
"Open yours. "He added smiling sweetly.
  I opened mine and it had the word LOVE boldly written. We place our fortunes together.
  "You've found love. "I read out loud and began to laugh. He took my waist in his hands and we were standing face to face. He kissed my forehead and then my lips.
  "I love you so much. "He said before placing his forehead on mine.
  "I love you too, and nothing in this world can change that. "I said before kissing him.
  "You promise? "He asked.
   "Promise. "
   We checked the time and found out it was very late so he walked me home. He stood at the door and said goodnight and gave me a kiss. I heard Alex Awwn from behind the door and Michael hiss. What a big brother.

                       *    *     *
SATURDAY.

Ray's pov.

      I sat in Sarah's living room waiting and was being interrogated by Michael and her Dad, Her mom was out of town but luckily for me Alex was their to rescue me.
  "Guys his a good guy. His dad said so, why bother. "Alex said as she sat with her legs wide apart to help her protuging belly relax on the couch.
   "Where's Sarah?. "Her dad asked and Michael walked over to Alex and kissed her on her forehead. They were so adorable he wrote a song about her and their incoming baby. He really loved her.
   "She'll be down in a minute. "Alex replied. Her reply relaxed my nerves I couldn't wait to get out of here. Michael's looks were almost as deadly as a Python's venom.
   I just stared at my shoes trying to put an end to Michael's stares. I looked up and found Sarah walking down the stairs. Her hair was packed in a Little Ponytail she wore a short pretty white dress with red stilettos to match her lipstick. She smiled at me as soon as she got down the stairs.
   "Shall we. "She said as soon as I stood up.
  "Bring her back home by 9pm sharp." Michael said loudly.
  "Dad?. "Sarah nagged.
  "OK,  by 11pm." Her dad pardoned.
  "It was nice meeting you Sir. "I said before shaking Mr. Smith's hands and facing Alex and Michael. "It was a pleasure meeting you Alex."I said before pecking her on both cheeks. "And you too Michael, I'm a huge fan of your work. "I said to Michael trying to be twice as polite but he just passed my hand shake placing my hands back in my pocket I looked over at Sarah.
   "Michael just try to be nice today. " She said pouting and Michael eventually shook me.
  I laced my hands through Sarah's and we walked down to my car and headed straight home for the freaking anniversary.