Chapter 6

Sarah's pov.

I couldn't get Justin out of my mind, he's gracious face and silky Kinky hair made me tremble. It was Monday morning again, classes were over and I headed back to my room. I sighted Gretel at the front of the room with some guy they were talking. It looked tensed.
"I'm inviting her. "I heard Gretel say to the guy once I got closer.
"OK. Fine. "The guy said before stomping away. Gretel's face turned pale when she sighted me.
"What was that all about? "I asked when I got closer.
"Nothing much. "She replied before walking into the room.
I just followed her, had a shower and sat reading some books. I suddenly felt the urge to ask Gretel about Justin. I turned to her side of the bed and sighted her smoking weed and staring at the ceiling.
"Gretel. "I said sitting up on my bed.
"Yeah? "She replied.
"Can I ask you about someone. "
"Shoot. "
"Do u know Justin?. "
"We have a bunch of Justins in campus. Which one?."
"Dark, tall, kinky hair..."I said trying to explain but Gretel cut me short.
"Shades? "She asked with eyes wide open and I nodded in response. "No. No. No. No. "She replied shaking her head.
"What do you mean No?. " I asked sadly.
"He's bad news, your typical badass player. He's way worse than Ray, he's gotten up to 6 girls pregnant. "She said and my jaw dropped.
"Really?. "I asked in disbelief.
"I won't advise you to have anything to do with him. " she said tossing her weed in the trash.
"I was just asking because he invited me to a party. "I said playing with my nails.
"Don't go. It's bad news. "She said before drinking a glass of water.
"But you go to parties, just one party won't hurt would it?. "
"don't say I didn't warn you. He's gonna play a trick. "
"OK. OK. I won't go. "I said, I wished I meant what I said.
Justin messaged me on instagram telling me that the party was by 8pm and the venue was by the pool. I was really excited he was totally stalking me. For once in my life I was happy that I was the sister of Michael Smith.
Getting dressed for the party was the easy part, I wore my black skimpy dress that Alex bought for me when she heard I was going off to college, the dress exposed my tits a little and it made my ass look bigger. I got dressed in the bathroom when Gretel was fast asleep, I used my sleeping robe to archive my clothing. When Gretel finally left for Poe's room it was already a few minutes after 8. I hurriedly got did some makeup and dashed out of the room and headed to the party.
The party was pretty crowded. They were people kissing, twerking, drinking, dancing and I could swear I saw a girl give a guy a blow job and a guy masturbating while watching them. I covered my eyes and headed to a spot I felt was safe. The music was so loud and there was no sign of Justin, I'm sure that was because there were up to a hundred people at this party. I started to feel cold, I instantly regretted wearing this dress. I rubbed my bare arms with my palms. Then I felt someone place a jacket on my back. I looked up to see a super cute guy with all the attributes of 'the hot guy next door'.
"Thank you. "I said feeling comfy in the jacket.
"No biggie. I'm Tyler." He said stretching his hand to shake me.
"I'm Sarah. "
"You a freshman?. "
"Yeahh."
"First party?."
"Kinda."
"Ohh, It was nice meeting you Sarah."
"Same here."
"Hand me back my Jacket anytime you see me, OK?, I've gotta run. " He said and I nodded in response then he left the party.
After a few minutes, I sighted Justin approaching me, he look hotter than before and he also looked drunk, he bumped into a few people before he got to me. His eyes were focused on my boobs.
"There you are. "He said when he finally got to me, he held me tight and kissed me very hard. "Music's too loud. Let's go somewhere more quiet. "He said before leading the way and I followed him my a sheep.
He took me to a corner where the music was not so loud we sat on a couch. His eyes were still focused on my boobs and then he began kissing me again, but this time more harder and it made me whine in pain.
"I can't do this. "I told him as I tried to tear away from the kiss.
"I want you, and you want me too. "He said jumping on me. I tried to push him off, but he was way too strong and bigger. His hand found a way to my panties and he tried to take them off. I tried to make it hard for him to take off. So he just started to squeeze my breast so hard that it hurt it. I closed my eyes and began to cry, I couldn't bear the sight.
Then I heard the Slam. It was loud and I felt Justin fall off my body. I opened my eyes to see Ray on top of Justin punching him as hard as he could and he finally stopped when Justin passes out. Ray saved me.