Chapter 9.

Sarah's pov.

         Being alone with Tyler in the room was pretty nice, we talked and talked for a while. He made me laugh so hard that my face turned red. He sat on my reading chair and I sat on my bed.
         "..... You should try it. "I said before I continued laughing.
         "Least I forget, my jacket?. "He asked and my face turned pale.
         "I'm so sorry, I lost it. I'll replace it, just give me a day, I promise. I'll get you two.... "I wanted to continue but he busted our laughing.
        "It's just a jacket. I'll never be mad at such a pretty girl because of an ordinay jacket, Sarah it's fine. "He said before drawing his chair closer to the bed, and our faces were close. "You know, you're really pretty when you apologize. "He said before holding my hands in his.
        "Thank-you." I said awkwardly. He held my chin up and his lips claimed mine, he thrusted his tongue into my mouth and I wanted more. His hands went down my back and that made me shiver, his touch was magical, his kiss was delicious and his scent was magnificent.
        "I want to take you on a date. "He said when we finally tore from the kiss. My lipstick was all over his lips.
        "That'll be great." I said smiling as cute as I could. "There's this pizza place around the corner, we could go there. "I added.
         "How about Wednesday?"
         "Wednesday would be great. "
         "Then it's a date. " He said before standing up and leaving. I just sat on the bed smiling to myself. Tyler.
      Then for a couple of minutes I laid in bed staring at space. Then I heard a knock on the door, I instantly knew it was Ray. I jumped up from my bed, fixed my makeup and ran to open the door. It was Ray, he just stood there smiling at me. It felt awkward, especially when I felt his eyes move to my breasts.
        "We should get going. "He finally spat out.
        "Yeah, we probaby should." I managed to say before going back in to grab my purse and locking the door behind me.
        We walked down the halls side by side. His eyes travelled from the halls to my face, our eyes met then I just blinked and looked away.
       "You seem shy. "He said laughing, he was obviously laughing at me.
       "I'm not shy, it just awkward. "I said before adjusting my hair.
        "Awkward?. What you've never been with a guy before?. " He asked even laughing more now.
        "That's not it. "I said annoyed.
        "Oh, let me rephrase, you've never been with a hot guy before. "
       "You're not even hot. "I said and we both laughed so hard.
      We talked our whole walk down to the counsellors office. He told me so many jokes and I laughed so loud that people around us turned to stare at me annoyed. When we finally got to the counsellor's office. We wrote our complaint down and we also had to wait, we took the wait number 8. We talked and laughed our whole throughout our wait. I learnt so many things about him, He told me about his Mom. I really pitied him for what his father did to his mom.
       "Miss Sarah, the counsellor will see you now. "The secretary said.
    We both stood up and hurried into the office. The Counsellor was busy filing some paper work when we got him, he fixed his glasses and focused on us.
     "Your case is an almost rape case. " He said gesturing us both to sit.
     "Yes. "I managed to say.