Chapter 16.

Sarah's pov.

      I woke up on Ray's Bed, I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and that woke him up. His long brown hair fell on his face and It was my turn to tuck his hair behind his ears. He grabbed me in his arms and kissed me.
    "Raise and shine Babe. "He said as he played with my hair.
    "I wish we could stay in bed like this forever. "I said before looking up at him.
    "Me too. "He replied, I heard a cough in the background. It was Poe, he was in the room the whole time. He looked up at us and winked before exiting.
     "What was that about?." I asked before laughing.
    "He's crazy. "He said before kissing me again. "You're mine. "He whispered in my ears.
    We stayed like this for a few minutes until we got tired and began to get dressed. He decided to escort me to my room, He held my hands tight like he was afraid I'll run away.
    "I would really like it if we don't tell Gretel about us. "I told him as soon as we got to my room door.
   He faced me and cupped my face in his hands. He tucked my hair behind my ear and pressed his lips against mine.
     "Whatever you say. "He said before letting go of my face. "Let's meet. There's somewhere I wanna show you, Just Be ready by six I'll pick you up. "He added then after kissing my lips again dashed off.
      I walked into the room smiling at myself, I saw Gretel on a phone call as soon as I got in. She looked at me surprised then she hung up the phone call.
     "Why are you so happy. Tyler brought your wristwatch this morning. He said you guys broke up." she said before adjusting her shirt and focusing on me.
    "We weren't a good match you know. "I said before crashing on the bed. "We needed this breakup."
    "Is there something you're not telling me?. "Gretel asked confused.
    "He was with me just because of my money." I said motioning my head around I felt bad for lying to her but I wasn't far from the truth.
    "You moaned out Ray's name during sex with your boyfriend. "Gretel shouted before she started laughing.
    "He gave details. Just wow. "
    "Since you're here late. I'm guessing you spent your night with Ray? "
    I couldn't lie to her anymore the guilt was killing me so I just decided to open up.
   "I did, and I know you warned me about him but he's changed. he's different around me. "
    "Just be careful, babe. He better not hurt you. "She said before walking into the bathroom.
    My phone beeped, it was a text from  Tyler.

TYLER: we need to talk, we need to meet up. I miss you already. Meet me at the car park by 12. I love you. Xoxo.

      I just switched off my phone and laid in bed thinking. it was obvious, I'm in love with Ray and I only see Tyler as a sweet friend. It'll only be right for me if I tell him the truth. Before I was able to come down from my bed my phone beeped again. Twice. It was from Justin. My heart began to beat loudly and I didn't know why. My hands trembled as I clicked the message.

JUSTIN: I'm really sorry for what conspired. I was drunk and I tried to take advantage of you. I've been meaning to talk to you but I didn't know how to face you after the incident. Sarah, I want to fix things please reply.

JUSTIN: Let meet during the middle break. When you reply, I'll text you the address.

    I read the two messages twice, Weighing my options to reply or not. I picked up my phone and I replied.

ME: I've forgiven you a long time ago but the meeting part is out of it. I don't want anything to do with you. Good day.

   Satisfied with what I wrote I sent it, switched off my phone and slept off.