Chapter 22.

Sarah's pov.

     Watching Ray in that state made me feel devastated. I knew he felt bad, I just couldn't figure out the right words to say, I took his hands and stared into his teary eyes.
   "I did nothing wrong right?. "He asked before wiping his eyes quickly.
  "Yes, you did nothing wrong. Your Dad didn't give you any sooner. Don't blame yourself. "I said before hugging him.
   "I love you so much Sarah. "
   "I love you too. Now you know the truth you should try to get closer to her. She's really nice and would be a good mom. "
  He just nodded and smiled. Our fingers locked. He kissed me passionately.
   "I should get you home. "He said before starting the engine and I nodded in agreement.
   It was already very dark and it started to rain. Ray looked at me in the eye and kissed my cheek and began to drive.
   "Fuck!!!..."I shouted at the top of my voice before laughing.
   "..Everything!!!" He shouted too before joining into my laughter.
   We talked throughout the drive but we tried as much as we could not to talk about the incident. When he finally got to My house porch, He came down and opened the door for me like a gentleman, I walked out and kissed him briefly. He walked me to the door and the door shot open.       
   Michael stood at the door with Alex by his side. I knew we were a few hours late. But why was he being so protective.
    "Nigga. She ought to be here an hour and fifty minutes ago. "Michael said and Alex tried to calm him down.
   Ray stood there not wanting to cause a scene and I knew he had already had enough drama for a day.
   "Michael, please. "Alex said when Michael began to roll up his sleeves.
   "I'm sorry for not bringing her in sooner. Something happened. "Ray said as polite as he could.
   "And besides I'm no longer a child. "I added before stomping into the house angrily.
   "Let them be. "Mom said as soon as she saw what Michael was doing. "Hey Ray." she said before coming closer to me .
    "I'll be leaving now, MA. "Ray said before stepping back.
   "Drive safe. "Mom and Alex chorused.
   "Break a leg. "Michael said before stomping into the house with Alex in his arm.