Chapter 13.

Ray's pov.

        Seeing Sarah holding hands with Tyler made my tummy cringe. Poe and Jane were right, I didn't have an effect on this one girl. She caught me staring and I had to look away, She had been avoiding me since the incident and I knew what that meant. We all sat round the fire and we decided to play the kiss ball game, it started with Gretel. She kissed the ball and placed it on Poe's lips and it went on and on till it got to james, he was supposed to pass it to Sarah, but she didn't want him to do that. Tyler, her knight in shining armor was nowhere to be found.
      I found myself pouncing on James punching him hard across his face. I could hear Sarah scream. Poe and the rest of the guys tried to separate us but I continued hitting him. When we finally tore apart. James was badly bruised and so was I, Sarah just sat there curled and began to cry. I didn't mean to make her cry, I wanted to hug her and tell her that it was alright. Tyler finally showed up and hugged her tightly and kissed her too. The view was so annoying, I couldn't stand it. I just walked out on everyone, I heard Jane, Poe and Gretel call me back. I never even turned back.
       I finally got to my new safe spot. The abandoned library. It was were it all happened. Where I knew I loved her. I sat in the dusty bench looking at the ceiling. I stayed like that for a few minute. Then I felt someone walk behind me. I looked back and found Sarah walk down to me. She looked stunning in her Blue Jeans and black hoodie.
     "I knew I'll find you here. "She said when  she got closer.
      "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with your perfect little boyfriend." I said before looking away from her. She moved closer and placed her soft hand on my shoulder,
     "I came to thank you for what you did out there."
     I looked back at her and I knew that if I let her go the second time wouldn't forgive myself. I held her tightly and kissed her lips passionately, she did the same too.
     "I know I said I don't date but, there's an exception for you."I said when we finally stopped kissing. Her eyes were teary and she looked at me I disbelief.
     "I'm sorry, But. I can't. "She said before exiting. I watched her walk out. I felt my heart fall and shatter.
     "Is it because of Tyler?. " I asked and that made her turn back. "He's with you because of your money." I said, I was being selfish and I didn't care, she walked back to me and slapped me hard on my face.
     "Don't you ever say that about my boyfriend. "She said defending Tyler. "He's a better man than you'll ever be." she said crying now. I felt really bad for making her cry.
     "I'm sorry, don't cry. "I said before holding her hands. "it's really true. He's on a scholarship. It ends next semester, he's just going to be a liability. "I said all at once. She slapped me again harder and crying more now she said.
     "Srew you!." after saying that she walked out.