Chapter 5.

Sarah's pov.

   When I looked up to the guy I had just opened up to I felt my face go pale. I  talking to this jerk. Gretel had told me how much of a playboy he was and that made me despise him even more. I got up and decided to leave but he held me down trying to apologize, I Slapped him across the face and ran back into my room. College life isn't what I thought was.
     I woke up early the next morning, Sundays were my favourite time of the week. I hopped into the Bathroom and had my shower, Gretel was still fast asleep. When I got out with my towel rapped around my chest I sighted a bouquet on my bed, It had a note on it.
   Rise and shine beautiful, I'm extremely sorry. Let's start all over again.
Love Raymond.
   The letter made me smile, He actually thought this was going to work. I threw the bouquet in the trash and began to get dressed. I wore my plain white T-shirt and my Dark blue joggers, All I wanted to do today was to sleep in.
In a couple of hours I was done with my homework, I looked over at Gretel's side of the bed. She was awake and getting dressed.
"Where you off to?. "I asked before closing my books.
"Just going to hangout."She replied before lacing her sneakers.
"OK. But when will you be back. "
"Tomorrow. "
"Tomorrow? "
"I'm going for a night. You'll get used to it." She said before heading for the door. "Bye love. "She added before laughing and exiting.
I decided to take a stroll, I walked down the halls. Then I saw a dark hot guy wearing shades, he looked like a celeb. I kept staring at him and then he noticed.
"Hey. "He said waving at me, his voice was deep and tantalizing.
We held eyes for a few seconds before I finally said.
"I really like seafood. "I didn't know how that just came out of my mouth. He looked at me puzzled and then began to laugh. His eyes looked so beautiful. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous."I said rubbing my forehead in frustration.
"It's fine. I'm Justin by the way. "He said flashing a smile at me and stretching out to shake me.
"I'm Sarah. "I said before taking his hand and shaking him.
"You're really beautiful. "He said smiling and that made my cheeks turn red.
"Thanks. "I said trying to hold my blushing in.
"I'll see you around I guess."He said letting go of my hand.
"Yeah, I guess." I said watching him walk away.
"My friend Flink is having a party next weekend, you should come. "He said looking back and winking. Campus just got a whole lot better.