Chapter 14.

Sarah's pov.

      Ray's words kept playing in my head, could it be true. But Tyler had never told me anything about being on a scholarship. We never even talked about his family at all. I sighted Tyler down the hall, he looked worried. He hurriedly started walking towards me.
      "Sarah, where have you been?, you had me worried. "He said before examining my body with his eyes.
      "I'm fine, there's no scratch. T. "I said before hugging him tightly.
      "Don't run off on me like that again, We just have four more days before the break. "He said before smiling mischievously.
     "What's on your mind?." I asked before laughing like a mad man.
     "Stay in my room for the rest of the days." He said then I stunned him a confusing look. "My roommate is out of town early, we can have our alone time. "
      "Like live together?."
      "Exactly. "He said before holding both my hands.
     "OK, let's do it. But I'll just head to my room, pack some stuff and let Gretel know. OK?. "I said before dashing off.
      "Meet me here, OK? "He shouted and I heard him from afar.
      I got to my room and It was so dark. I found the light switch and turned it on.
     "You??!. "I yelled when I saw Ray on the bed staring at me.
     "I'm so sorry, Sarah. Listen to me, please. "He tried to say but instead I turned a deaf ear. I began to pack my things forcefully. "Sarah. "He called out.
    "What exactly do you want, you told me. You don't date, you used me. You left me there all messy and stained. You didn't bother to ask how I felt or how I was. "When I stopped talking I was crying again. "You know what, Get out!. "I yelled.
     "Sarah I'm sorry. I'm really so sorry." he said before standing up and placing his hands on my shoulders.
     "It's fine. I've accepted your apology, you can go now. "At this point, I felt the urge to kiss him, his rough palm placed on my shoulders made my body jerk. He really turned me on with the slightest things.
     "I'll go, but I want you to know that I'll be a call away. Just make sure he doesn't hurt you. OK?, I honestly love you, Sarah. "He said before moving away from me. When he moved away from me I suddenly felt cold. I stared at him, I wanted him. Right here and now, but I knew I had to keep it together.
     "He won't hurt me, OK?." I managed to say. "I don't know what I feel for you Ray, it's just not right. I can't hurt Tyler. I love him. "My last words made his face go sour.
     "It's fine. I'll be alright. "He said before moving away from me and away from the room.
     I wanted to call him back to kiss him to hold him and to Fuck him so bad. But I just couldn't.
   I packed the few thing I would need and headed to the spot He told me to meet him. He wasn't there so I assumed he was tired of standing and went back to his room. So I headed to the room, at the door my keys fell down so I bent to pick it.
     "She doesn't suspect a thing... "
     "Just a while... "
     "Don't worry.... "
    I heard Tyler say those words to someone through the door, He was obviously on phone. I felt my heart fall into a thousand pieces. I didn't want to assume things. He might be taking to someone else just maybe. I picked up my keys and knocked on the door. He opened up, grabbed my bag and walked me into the room. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me deeply. His kisses were sweet but I wanted more. I wanted electrifying kisses and touches.
      He kissed me more and lured me to the bed. He pushed me gently on the bed and I took off my hoodie hurriedly. He took off his trouser and boxers. Revealing his pretty little penis, not as big as Rays', I hated myself for comparing. He grabbed my breast softly, I liked it but I wanted him to be more rough and hot. He took off my jeans and panties and thrusted it into me and it didn't make me moan. It didn't satisfy me, He noticed and then he added his middle finger and that made me moan. It made me shout on the top of my lungs.
    "What did you just say?. "He said before standing up from me quickly like he was shocked.
     "What do you mean?. "I said confused.
     "You just called Ray.?!" He said before looking away angrily. "Have you been cheating on me?. " He added.
     Then it dawned on me that, what I really wanted was Ray and not Tyler.
    "Tyler, I'm sorry. "I said before wearing my hoodie back.
    "How could you?!. "He said with tears falling from his eyes. "Get out.! " He yelled.
     I didn't say anything, I just wore my panties and trouser. Took my bag and walked out. At that point I was sure of two things, I hated myself for what I did to Tyler and I really wanted Ray in my life.