Chapter 4.

Ray's Pov.

               She instantly tore away from the kiss and slapped me hard across the face, that really did hurt.
           "Don't you ever, Do that again." She warned before stomping away and Gretel followed her calling her back, she was the first girl at this college to refuse my kiss. Most girls begged for it. I looked back and saw Poe and Caro both laughing at me.
            "First girl to refuse your charm right?. " Caro said between laughter.
            "She's some kind of hottie. She's the first." Poe said before tapping me at the shoulder.
            "I'll get her, you'll see. "I said before grabbing my drink.
       "Then it's a deal then, "Caro said excitedly.
       "Yes. "Poe said before laughing. "And if by the end of the semester you haven't fucked her, You get to take me and Caro out on a vacation. "Poe added and Caro nodded In agreement.
             "Deal. "I said. "And if I do Fuck her. You guys get to pay for my drinks throughout next semester. "
             "Deal. "They both say in unison.
                           *   *    *
           At around 11:30pm everyone was back in their rooms either sleeping or fucking, I was the only one outside sitting on the cold grass on the field staring at the moon. I couldn't get my mom out of my mind. I really missed her, I really hated my dad and he knew that. I really hated him for what he did.
         "Can I sit here?."Someone asked from behind me. I couldn't really get a face but I knew it was a girl. Her voice was thin and soft.
         "Yeah. "I replied making space for her.
         "Thanks. "She said before sitting really close to me. She had a very beautiful body scent kinda like orange and peach.
         "You can't sleep too?. "She asked when she was finally comfortable.
         "Yeah, just thinking. "
         "About?. "
         "Life. "
          "Well, I can't sleep because I have a condition. "She said placing her hands on her knees. She was really being open, She hasn't even seen my face. Wow. Just wow.
          "A condition?, what condition?. "
          "I don't really know, but since I was 5, I found it very hard to fall asleep. My Brother used to read to me until I felt he was getting sleeping, so I'll pretend to fall asleep just so he can get some rest."
          "That's so cute. "Was all I could come up with.
         "I really miss him. So so much. "
         "I miss my Mom. "I said out of the blue. I felt really ashamed. I hadn't ever opened up to anyone about her and here I was telling a complete stranger.
         "I'm sure she misses you too, and besides Christmas break is around the corner you can go visit her. "
          "You don't get it, she's dead. "
          "Oh, I'm so so so sorry. "
          "Don't be. "
          "She must've been a real jewel, your Dad must have loved her. "
          "He never did, he used her. And when he was done he filed a divorce and left us, he went to meet his rich new wife. She died five years ago. She had Cancer."
          "That's so sad, you shouldn't have gone through all that. "
            We talked for a few more minutes and boom someone turned on the light to the field. The girl. The girl. It was Sarah?