Chapter 12.

3 months later.

Sarah's pov.

      Tyler and I have been dating for three months now and I couldn't have asked for more. We were in the middle of our semester and that meant we got to go on a break. Gretel and her friends had a get together today and Gretel invited I and Tyler. I declined at first because I didn't want to lay my eyes on Ray, Not after what he did and said to me. But, I eventually agreed because I didn't want Gretel to be suspicious.
       Uh, and Justin got suspended two months ago and was to resume after the middle semester break. He sent an apology letter before he left, I had already forgiven him but I didn't want him to know that. Tyler told me that he would keep me safe from him, that was so comforting.
       "You can't wear that. "Tyler said looking at the yellow sundress I laid on my bed.
      "But why?."I asked before laughing. His facial expression was priceless.
      "Firstly, it's too short. Then, it's too revealing and I don't want all the guys at that party looking at...."He wanted to continue but I shut him up with a kiss.
       "I'll change it. "I said when I finally broke the kiss.
       "You should shut me up like that more often. "He said before laughing.
       I pulled out a dark hoodie and a pair of jeggings and laid them on the bed.
       "Now, that right. "He said before pulling out a pair of sneakers from NY bed side and placing them on the bed. I loved seeing him pick out my outfits.
       "Lovebirdssss! " Gretel yelled as soon as she entered the room. We all just laugh and get back to what we were doing.
     "Gretel, How many people are going to be there?." Tyler asked before walking to the mirror and brushing his messy hair with my hair brush.
     "like, twelve. Depends. "Gretel said before picking up her phone call.
      Tyler kissed me on my cheek and my forehead.
     "I'll go get changed. You do too. "He said before exiting, we both kept to ourselves. We nevet did it, he was very conservative and I kinda liked it. We were more of best friends than lovers.
      "Hurry up Sarah, Ray just.... "I knew she was saying something else but I stopped listening when I heard Ray's name. It had an effect on me and I didn't know why. "Hurry up!. " She yelled.
      We both got dressed as quick as we could. It was our last Saturday before the break. We walked down to Tyler's room and the three of us walked to the party venue. It was on their favourite spot. Close to the pool, There was a camp fire in the middle of them all, they sat around the fire, Ray kept staring at me. When he knew I noticed he just looked away. I felt like killing him. Tyler held me close then we walked slowly to our seats, Gretel kept shouting and laughing with the rest of the guys but Ray just sat there drinking his beer.