Chapter 10.

Ray's pov.

        I watched Sarah answer all the counsellors questions rapidly, I felt she was nervous. Her short blonde hair fell on her face and she battled to keep it behind her ears while she spoke.
       "Write down your statement. I'll make sure He doesn't go unpunished." the counsellor said before focusing on his paper work.
       Sarah grabs a pen and the sheet of paper placed in front of her and begins to write. She still battles with her hair, I reached out and helped her tuck it in a way that it wouldn't disturb her. She looked over at me and smiled, My mind drifted back to my deal with Jane and Poe. I just needed to get between her and I'll been done with her. I was getting too attached lately and I didn't like that.
       She placed the paper and pen back on the table when she was done. She thanked him and we both walked out of the office. She asked so many questions about my mom and she was the first person that I felt OK talking about my mom with. We had lunch and the fast food restaurant close to the basketball court.
       "Why you staring at me like that. " Sarah said before putting a fry in her mouth, I didn't even realise I was staring. She is really pretty.
       "You've got ketchup on your face. " I lied. She just stared at me and laughed.
       "You're such a bad liar. "She said before sipping her soda, "Gretel told me aloooooot about you. "She said laughing so loud, her laughter was loud and annoying. But I liked to hear it.
      "Like what?." I asked before taking a fry and chewing it to distract myself from staring at her.
      "Player, mean, cheat. "She stated bluntly and began to laugh again.
     "I'm not all that. "I said defending myself.
     "Of course you're not. The guy that I spent the day with is Caring, sweet and adorable. "She said smiling widely at me. Her lips were inviting me to kiss them.
      "Awwwn. "I said before sipping my soda.
      "Thank you. "
      "Don't thank me. It's my pleasure. "
      "OK, hurry up and eat, I want to show you something. "She said before laughing again. She really loved to laugh.
       When we were done eating, she led me to the abandoned old library. She turned around and smiled at me.
     "Why are we here?. "I asked before folding my hands.
      "Isn't it peaceful here?. "She said spreading her hands in the air and twirling in the air.
      "It sure is. "I agreed.
      She brought out her phone and begun to play a slow music then placed it on the bench. She looked straight at me and smiled.
     "Let's dance. "She said before placing her hands on my shoulders. I curled my hands around her waist.
     "I love it here. "I said before twirling her in the air and bringing her back into my arms.
      "I'm glad you do. "She said before staring at me straight in the eyes. I moved very close to her that I could feel her breath on my cheeks,
     Our lips met and it was electrifying. She stood on her toes to give my tongue more access. My hands found its way under her T-shirt, the kiss got heated. We did it right there and it was better than I had ever had it. Luckily for us I had a condom in my pocket. When we were done. Her hair was all messy, She walked over to me and we kissed again.
       "Sarah. "I said before she hugged me tightly. When she finally let go of me. I felt that what I was about to say wasn't going to hurt just Sarah, but me too. "That was a mistake. I don't date. "I said before walking out on her. I felt so stupid, I really just wanted to turn around and kiss her and tell her that everything was alright. But I just couldn't.