~ Part 6 ~

1....2....3....

For the first time in over 5 months the pack turned into their human form.

* Draco's POV *
When the man began to take the collars off, he was trembling which serves him right. Then Hermione's collar fell to the floor causing me to flinch flighty. Harry must have seen this and nuzzled his head into my hand, I stroked his head and then continued watching as Ron's collar hit the floor. I held back a laugh as the worker inched to unlock Harry's collar.

When all the collars were off, the pack began barking at one another until they stopped and it sounded as if bones were braking. A bright light shone from the pack, when it finally died down there stood 3 people. My gaze was pulled straight to Harry, he was definitely taller than me and I could see his 6 pack through his open shirt. His skin was tanned and perfect, he looked like a Greek god. His hair was messy but the way it ruffled in the breeze was so hot. His eyes were emerald green, I looked him in the eyes and he looked back smirking. My face burned red and I looked away embarrassed.

He walked to me and looked down, he placed two fingers under my chin and slowly brought my gaze to him and I looked at him blushing furiously. "Don't be shy cutie, I'm Harry", he said and kissed my hand.

* Pansy's POV *
After all of the collars were taken off the 3 wolves turned into there human forms. My eyes turned to a beautiful Hermione. Her hair was a pretty light brown that matched her hazel eyes perfectly, my breath hitched as she looked up at my eyes and looked away blushing. She was adorable. I waked up to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist with the most beautiful smile, that made my heart stop.

* Blaise's POV *
When they turned to their human forms, I was slightly scared by the flash until I looked at Ron. Blush crept to my cheeks faster than ever. His muscles were huge and I could see his 6 pack through his tight shirt. His cheeks were littered with cute freckles which stood out against his pail skin and gorgeous red hair. He looked at me and winked which made my knees weak, he chuckled lightly, flashing his amazing smile.

* Harry's POV *
"So what's your name cutie?" I asked the adorable blushing blonde who stood in front of me.
"D-Draco" he stuttered while blushing. "Well my Draco you are beautiful" I said while looking in his eyes and snaking an arm around his waist.

"Well we should get back to the manor, you are all going to Hogwarts after all" Lucius said, while gabbing Draco and glaring at me. I glared back and pulled him to my side. I winked and he hid his face into my chest, I smugly smiled at Lucius as we held hands in a circle to apperated to Draco's home, Malfoy Manor.