~ Part 40 ~

* Harry's POV *
Dumbledore fired a spell at Tom's connecting them both in a duel, the remaining alive from both sides stopped to bare witness. I knew that this would be the only chance, I looked to my mate who had a beautiful smirk forming, he nodded and slowly moved closer to Dumbledore. I moved behind Tom and smirked "NOW!", in a second Dumbledore was on his knees with Draco's wand pressed at his neck and Tom was on his knees with my wand pressed against his neck.

"Harry my boy well done! Just tell Draco here to back off and you've done it", a slow chuckle left my lips, he still thinks I'm with him? This old man is delusional. "You think I did this for you?", this time Draco giggled and pressed harder on the old mans neck. "After everything you did to us? I would never help you!" At this point both sides had been listening with their wands pointed at us, not that they could do anything. After all we would kill them faster and the pack are holding shields around us not that the rest know it. The light looked more confused now, looking at the conversation occurring.

"We trusted you! And we helped you! But at the first chance you got, you threw us into a magical creature adoption centre! And why? Because as soon as we were out of the picture you were free to take all the credit fortunately Tommy here wasn't planning on staying dead". There were several gasps from the light side and murmurs about it not being true.

"Harry dear", I turned to look at Molly who was just on the edge of the shield. "If you kill Voldemort, and tell that no good, murder to lower his wand and release Albus we can talk", I felt my eyes bleed blood red, she'd regret that. I looked back to Draco who's eyes were also glowing a crimson red, I smiled and he smirked. "Okay well release him".

"Avada Kedavra", A flash of green flew from Draco's wand and hid the goat in the back of the neck, he looked me in the eyes as the life drained out of him leaving a smirk on my mates lips. Dray walked over and hugged my side, I wrapped my hand around his waist but made sure to keep my wand pointed at Tom. Screams echoed through Hogwarts as the light fell to the ground, crying about the loss of a roll model.

The Death eaters laughed but remained watching my every move. Finally Tom spoke "Draco your family will suffer for your betrayal! How dare you go against me, how dare you decide your better than me! You will never live through this" I laughed, I'm sorry who has a wand pointed at their neck? I didn't realise it was me?

Draco moved to stand in front of Tom, he was unarmed and had his head pointed down. "Your not making it out, so you can shut up and stop threatening my family because for once you have no power", damn he looked hot, his eyes glowed brighter and stood out in contrast to his pale skin. Focus!

He looked up at me and nodded, I smirked "say hello to my good friend Death would you Tom, I'm sure that you and Dumbledore will have a lot to talk about", with that I sent the killing curse and Tom's body dropped to the floor. "He should have known I don't follow anyone", I smirked and watched as all the crowd paled and yelled. The pack joined us and stood behind me and Dray in a defensive half circle.

Both sides were shocked into silence. Arms wrapped around my neck and my head was pulled to meet my mates lips, I smiled into the kiss which left us breathless. I smirked and pointed my wand into the air above the castle, there a mark formed signalling the fall of Hogwarts but it was no Dark mark. It was a pack symbol and everyone realised what it meant. The devil wolves had taken over.

With this everyone on the battle field knelt, well that was what the history books said anyway, after all the books were written by the victors

With this everyone on the battle field knelt, well that was what the history books said anyway, after all the books were written by the victors. The Devil wolves of Hogwarts definitely were no exception.

The End / Book 2 = PART2 His Wolf

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this book! I have started a Tomarry story which will be posted next! I hope you guys will stay and enjoy that as well! ❤️

- Dark

9/3/2021
Hey guys just a reminder that the sequel of 'His Wolf' is up, it's called PART 2: His Wolf! Hope you enjoy <3

~Dark