~ Part 18 ~

Hey I got asked so just for confirmation these are the ships so far 😉:

Harry x Draco - Top = Harry
Ron x Blaise - Top = Ron
Hermione x Pansy - Top = Pansy

More to come enjoy this next part! ❤️

- Dark

* Hermione's POV *
I was laughing so much it hurt and I couldn't stop, she just kissed concrete. Omg ok calm, nope. I let out a snort and laughed more. That was until Bellatrix and Narcissa apperated away to god knows where with Harry and Draco.

"No!" I yelled so loud it echoed. I looked towards Ron who was freaking out as well, I couldn't breathe properly, my best friend and alpha could be in danger with Voldemort who had tried to kill him before. Pansy wrapped her arms around me and I slowly began to calm down, I rested my head in the crook of her neck and sniffed her scent. It calmed me down and I tried to think of a plan when she spoke to me. "Babe, I need to tell you something that I should have told you before now", I was slightly worried but nodded telling her to continue.

I could see that she was scared to tell me which made me think it was something big, I kissed her cheek to calm her and she smiled. Although it vanished as fast as it appeared as she began to explain "Draco was able to call his Mother and Bella because h- he n-n-no w-we wetookthedarkmark". She finished the sentence really fast and stared at my reaction. I was stunned I couldn't think, what should I say? We weren't fighting for Dumbledore anymore but did that mean what Voldemort was doing was okay? I was silent as a million thoughts rushed through my brain.

*Pansy's POV *
I didn't know what to say or what to think. Hermione hadn't moved in a while she wore a blank expression and looked like she was thinking. She looked so cute as she stuck her tongue out in concentration, the nerves were getting to me and I tried not to shake. Did I just loose the girl I loved?

After a little longer she shook her head and looked into my eyes. My breathing grew heavy. "Why?" was all that she said before resuming her stare, "We wanted to, I know that you guys were on Dumbledores side of the war before but Voldemort hasn't done half of the things that Dumbledore tells everyone he did, I promise he doesn't want everyone to die". She went back to concentrating before once again speaking "Name an example and tell me what he wants with Harry", her voice was colder and it hurt that she couldn't trust me but I understood in her situation I would have been the same. I thought for a second, if she was going to trust me again it needed to be a big truth that would change her mind. How could I be so stupid!

"The night the Potters died Voldemort wasn't there, he was searching for his own family and wasn't near their home. The night the Potters were murdered a Death Eater was keeping an eye on Dumbledore when he appeared to the Potters. Dumbledore killed the Potters not Voldemort". She looked shocked but nodded slightly so I continued. "As for Harry he was told that Dumbledore had a weapon to defeat him, no one mentioned that the 'weapon' was a boy. After that he wanted to persuade him to join our side in the war, the only issue was because Dumbledore was feeding Harry lies. Every time they were close-", "We fought him" she finished for me and I nodded.

I have never been so nervous in my life, my palms were so warm they began to sweat a little and my stomach felt like it was exploding. I played with the sleeve of my robe, on my left side until Hermione looked up and smiled. I smiled back and flinched slight as she reached for my left arm, she stopped and looked up at me "can I?" she asked in a calming voice. I wanted to show her but at the same time I felt like throwing up, I held my arm out and she carefully folded the sleeve up revealing a Dark mark on my forearm.

I looked to see her smiling? She brought the mark closer to her and kissed it, all the nerves in my stomach turned to butterflies and I couldn't help but pull her in for a kiss. She kissed back and I felt her smiling, I was just glad I that I hadn't lost her.

* Ron's POV *
"No!", Hermione yelled as they apperated away, I don't understand why would they take Harry unless Voldemort wanted him. I looked over to Hermione she usually had a plan, but when I looked she stared right back at me freaking out just as much. Blaise held my hand and lead me to a chair near the desk, I sat down and tried to breath normally. Blaise looked at me and hugged me tight, I listened to his heart beat and slowed my breathing.

Once I had gained control I looked at Blaise who looked super cute sat on my lap as he blushed. I smiled at him but he looked nervous, "are you okay baby?" I asked and placed my hand under his chin so he looked at me. He blushed more which made him look 100 times more adorable. I snapped out of it when he whispered "I have something I need to tell you". "Okay, take your time", I said while smiling, I was hoping to calm his down by seeming calm even though I could feel my heart thumping louder.

"I don't know how to tell you but I can show you, although I need you to promise you won't yell or get mad at least until I explain", he said in a shaky voice I knew this was serious. I gently kissed his lips and said "I promise". He looked down with blush on his cheeks. He grabbed his left sleeve and held it for a second before pulling it back revealing a Dark Mark....

My breathing hitched and he pulled his sleeve back down while his eyes shot back up to mine. I was confused but remembered the promise and didn't freak out. He looked scared but I asked him to explain.

* Blaise's POV *
No no no no he is going to freak out. I looked back at him as he calmed slightly. All he said was "explain" in a deep voice which made me nervous. He was going to leave. "Me, Pans and Draco are Death Eaters that's how Narcissa and Bellatrix found us. I know you fought on the 'light' side but Dumbledore isn't innocent he is the evil one. I promise that Voldemort didn't want to hurt Harry he said he was just a boy but then when Dumbledore told you all lies to make you attack him and he defended himself". I finished tears forming in my eyes and my voice shaking. I didn't want him to leave....

I stood up from his lap and looked at the floor while holding my arm. "I understand if you hate me now and want to leave me", tears fell and a sob escaped my throat. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer I leaned into the touch and smiled. He spun me around to face him and lifted a hand to my cheek, his thumb wiped my tears and I rested my head on his palm. "I could never hate you, your my amazingly beautiful and sweet mate", he said and kissed me gently. I smiled and hugged him tight. He still likes me.