~ Part 35 ~

A longer part today hope you enjoy! ❤️

- Dark

* Draco's POV *
I felt nervous, like extremely nervous, I looked up to my puppy, he smiled and began speaking. "Dray, I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, you can make any of my moods better and you accept me for who I am even after everything I've done. I love your smile and the shy blush that raises to your cheeks when your complimented. You're extremely beautiful and you're everything I've ever wanted. How would you feel about officially joining the pack and becoming an Alpha werewolf?".

My heart was beating so loud you probably could have heard it through my chest, my cheeks immediately blushed furiously. Was he really asking what I think he is? I can't believe it! Omg! Of course I want to right? I get to officially join the pack and no one can ever claim to have any 'right' to my puppy, no werewolf could ever take him away from me. If they tried they would definitely be in for a surprise, ooooo the weaslette would definitely be first on the list. I looked up to my mate and realised I haven't said anything yet.

I smiled and jumped up, wrapping my arms around his shoulders I blurted out "YES! YES! YES!". I felt him relax and he wrapped his arms around me, I felt his heart beating just as fast as mine, my smile grew and I laid my head on his chest listening to the beats slowly calm. "I'm glad you said yes, I don't know what I would do if someone manages to take you from me", I looked up at him and laughed but definitely hugged tighter "I was thinking the exact same thing, now you just have to watch out for my dad he might actually manage to kill you this time". He laughed and I looked up at him slightly confused "he knows, I asked for his opinion but I don't think it would have mattered if he said no, not with how exited Cissia got". I couldn't help but smile, again if I ever stopped, he went through the trouble of asking Father and Mother.

When we got back to the common room, we made sure that there was no one around, and placed up silencing wards. Harry explained that Blaise and Pansy also wanted to be turned. I don't know how I felt about my puppy being the one to turn them but I know that they want to be the be in the pack officially just like me so, I guess I can accept it. I watched as everyone confirmed it was 100% what they wanted since there is no going back.

* Harry's POV *
I made sure that they wanted the bite before Blaise stepped forward first. "I placed Ron's bite on his left arm as well as Hermione's bite, so could I please have your arm when you're ready". He nodded and stepped closer with his left arm out, I stepped closer and grew my fangs out. I moved to place my fangs on his arm when I heard a growl, I stopped and looked towards Ron who had both of his hands over his mouth. "Sorry it just slipped out", I laughed and Blaise blushed, "okay, babe be quiet", I laughed and he placed his arm out again. This time ignoring the growl from Ron and sunk my fangs into his arm, he let out a hiss of pain, I injected the toxin through my fangs into his arm which made him scream. I retracted my fangs and turned to see Ron with glowing eyes, I illuminated mine and let out a low growl, he backed down when Blaise whimpered while holding his arm.

Next Pansy jumped forward already holding out her arm ready, "I'm sure, and Hermione won't growl" she looked to Hermione who looked different but folded her arms up and huffed. I once again sunk my fangs into her left arm and injected the toxin, she screamed slightly less but clenched her arm as soon as I retracted my fangs. The two smiled and went to bed since they won't change for the first time until tomorrow.

I turned to Draco who looked nervous after the other reactions, I smiled and gestured towards his arm. He walked closer but shook his head, "everyone got it on their arm, I'm special, here", he said while a pink tint joined his cheeks. He pointed to his neck and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and leaned down to his neck, I placed a soft kiss on his neck and said "you're right dragon", I kissed the pale skin one more time before sinking my fangs into his neck and injected the toxin before pulling away and kissing the skin again.