~ Part 23 ~

* Draco's POV *
The 'meeting' was over and I felt like I could actually breathe again. Harry had joined our side, my side but I had to ask about his new scars, I know werewolves heal faster but they had to still hurt right? We were just about to return to Hogwarts when a voice stopped us. "It would be too suspicious for you all to return at night, I think you should pend a night here, Pansy and Blaise can have their usual rooms and share. Draco you can show Harry your room.", it was Mother of course it was she had been squealing and making faces at me for the last hour. As soon as she finished Father looked like he was trying to kill Harry with a single look, I almost burst out in laughter when he wrapped an arm around me and winked.

If he was trying to annoy father it was definitely working. "I think that's a great idea", this time it was Sirius speaking "that way I could also talk to you in the morning cub". Harry smiled and looked down at me while nodding, my smile grew wider and I dragged him towards my room with the pack following (there rooms are on the same hallway).

* Sirius's POV *
After Harry's explosion I was shocked but I saw how the only one who could calm him was the Malfoy boy. I haven't met him yet but he can't be anything like his father otherwise Lucius wouldn't be glaring at him. If he annoyed Lucius he had to be alright. I listened and watched as my cub took the mark, I couldn't be more proud and I know he will do great things. Remus put his head on my shoulder, with his arms around me and we watched as the group talked in pairs. After a while everyone was recruited they stood and began to leave. Before I could tell them not to Narcissa spoke "It would be too suspicious for you all to return at night, I think you should pend a night here, Pansy and Blaise can have their usual rooms and share. Draco you can show Harry your room.", I smiled and held in a laugh it was obvious that she wanted the boys to stay, her and Bella wanted to watch the couple. But I could use it, "I think that's a great idea", "that way I could also talk to you in the morning cub". Remus's heart sped up and I could feel it on my back I knew he wanted to talk to our cub as well.

Lucius was glaring daggers, he definitely wanted to kill him right now but Harry wrapped an arm around his son and winked at him. I held in laughter and I heard Remus chuckle. He smiled and looked down to the Malfoy boy, he smiled and dragged my cub away leaving Lucius with a very murderous expression. I had to tease him it was too good of an opportunity not to, "they seem very close, wouldn't you say Lucius", he grunted and left the room.

* Harry's POV *
The look on Lucius was hilarious. Draco dragged me out of the room laughing, I noticed a laughing bunch behind us and we all walked up the stairs. I had an idea but I couldn't take all the fun. When we reached the doors everyone began saying goodnight I pulled Ron and Pansy to the side and told them to meet me here when everyone was asleep, they looked confused but agreed "don't tell them", I finished with that we said night and walked into our rooms. Although I was more dragged in, I looked around the room and smiled, it was a very Slytherin style room. However it was filled with pictures of friends and family, I noticed a few of Pansy, Blaise and Draco when they were smaller and couldn't help but laugh slightly, Draco still pulled the same face when he didn't get what he wanted.

I looked around, there was ; a double four poster bed with green curtains, next to the bed stood a small wooden night stand with a lamp on it, there was a tall wardrobe and a desk in the corner. I noticed on above the desk were pictures of me, that were cut out from the daily profit. I smugly smiled and turned to Draco who had sat down on his bed, I walked over to him and pointed to the pictures "Harry Potter fan are we?". He blushed bright crimson and hid his face with his hands. I laughed at how adorable he was and pulled him into my lap, his face burned brighter as he said "it was before I knew you, your hot okay".

I laughed and moved my lips to his, he leaned in and kissed back roughly. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip he opened slightly and I explored his mouth with my tongue, he let out a small moan before pulling away to breathe. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, he tried to hide his blushing face in my chest but I could feel the heat on his cheeks.

Once he had calmed down we talked for what must have been hours until he looked up at me with a debating look. "What were you going to say before we were apperated away?", he asked with cute innocent eyes which made my stomach flutter and my face heat up. I knew exactly what I was going to say but now I was nervous and couldn't think straight. He looked worried and blurted "it doesn't matter I probably heard it wrong", my heart sank a little as his eyes saddened. "No, you didn't hear it wrong", I looked him in the eye and held his hand "Draco I love you".