~ Part 31 ~

Two uploads in one day! Your welcome 😏😂
-Dark
*Draco's POV*
I wiped my tear stain face, and let my anger take over, grabbing my wand I ran to his study where I saw him pacing back and forth. I opened the door, fine I blasted the door, and stormed in yelling.
"HE COULD DIE AND ITS YOUR FAULT", the tears started falling again but I refused to let my hand shake. "It's your fault he's hurt".

"I know and I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure that he could protect you if anything did happen. I'm so sorry I tried to call it off but it was too late, I'm so sorry son", Lucius replied while stopping pacing, both remained silent with Draco's wand still pointed at Lucius.

"Why would you not trust him, he already beat Tom's stupid test", I said with a shaky voice and more tears threatening to fall.

"I- ", He began before the door burst open, revealing Narcissa.

"Draco he's stable but he lost a lot of blood and he will be out for a couple of hours maybe days. His alpha healing is keeping him alive with the help of his magical core without them he would be dead", Narcissa explained before shooting a glare at Lucius, "you can go see him now believe me I have some words for your father".

"Okay where is he?", I asked while lowering my wand and wiping away more tears. "First floor, guest room, Severus is in there". I nodded and ran out of the room, down the stairs. I ran into the room and looked at my puppy with bandaged up around his sides but every other cut looked healed. That doesn't mean however that it didn't scar.

I walked closer to the bed and ignored whatever Sev was brewing, assuming it was a healing potion of some sort. I held his hand and looked at him, he looked peaceful but at the same time he looked dead. "He's strong you know, he's going to make it" Sev said but it sounded more like self comfort to convince himself.

*Narcissa's POV*
Severus returned with the potions and I made sure to use the healing spells I knew to help the healing process along, after the pain was dealt with Snape gave his calming drought and a pepper up potion to hopefully help with his werewolf healing abilities. We wrapped his sides with bandages and I left to find Draco since there isn't much more we can do, Severus will look over the boy while I'm gone.

I swear if Draco hasn't killed Lucius I will, I wouldn't blame my dragon if he never spoke to Lucius again I wouldn't blame him. I burst in the door and ignore Lucius for now, I turn to Draco who is in tears and explain Harry's current condition. He runs out of the room and I turn to Lucius with a glare.

"Explain", I said in a low tone before I hex him he better at least have a reason.

"I'm sorry, I know it was an incredibly stupid mistake, I tried to stop them but they said no, I just wanted him to be safe and now he may never speak to me"

I sighed "Love, he will come around but you cannot blame him for being mad, I understand that you need to protect him but he loves Harry and you nearly killed him".

— 2 Days later —

*Draco's POV*
He's still not awake, although everyone is telling me that he will be okay I can't help but think that's not the case, so I just hope that he wakes up soon. Severus walked in with Lucius, I ignored them both and looked back to Harry. Lucius started to talk when I felt something.

"Draco look I'm sorry-"
"Shut up", I whispered while looking at Harry's hand
"Draco listen to me I-"

"No look", Harry's hand is moving. "Harry? Are you awake?"

* Harry's POV *
I hear people talking but I can't really signal out one voice. I feel someone grip my hand and I blink my eyes open, to see Draco sitting in the chair next to me. I smile and try to sit up which I immediately regret sing shooting pain radiates everywhere, "you're okay!" I turn to Draco who hugs me really tight. It hurt but he looked upset and I missed him so I hugged back tightly, ignoring the aches at my sides.

"How long was I out?" I asked while Draco sat next to me with his arms around my neck.

"2 days", Severus said while Draco hid his head in the crook of my neck.

I looked up to Severus and saw Lucius next to him "so I guess I won then", he sighed and Severus looked down "too soon?By Draco's grip I'd say yes". "Sorry", he released his grip slightly but still clung on.

"I'm sorry, I know that it won't make up for it but I accept that you can protect my son and if he loves you I can get to know you better. If you'll let me". Lucius finished.
I nodded "but I still won right", I smirked as everyone laughed and the adults left. After a while Draco fell asleep and Lucius came in with Narcissa.

"Can I ask you two something?", I asked in a lower voice so that Draco doesn't wake up.

"Sure hun", she replied. "I have been thinking of asking Draco to become a werewolf, if he accepts but I wanted your options first".

I could practically see the lights in Narcissa's eyes, but Lucius had a blank mask on. "YES! I mean if he agrees", I smile at her reply and look to Lucius. "You nearly died for him, and I know you can protect him, you have my respect to do so if he agrees".