~ Part 8 ~

* Third person POV *
Draco tried to change the topic, he was blushing way to much and he needed a break from the incredibly hot wolf. "Anyone up for a game of Truth or Dare?"

"Sure" "yeah why not" "YES!"

"Okay, Pansy truth or dare?"

"Common Draco you know me DARE! Pansy said proudly. "Okay, I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room" Pansy blushed and then smirked. She turned to Hermione and kissed her cheeks, Hermione blushed and looked down embarrassed.

Everyone laughed. "Okay, Harry Truth or Dare?" Pansy said while wiggling her eyebrows. "Truth", "Who in this room would you go out with?" "I mean, Draco he's obviously the hottest" Draco squeaked and hid his face in his bed covers, "see adorable".

After a while Draco and Harry were the only ones left awake. "I have something for you but only if it's not to weird" Draco said shyly while looking away from me. He held up a necklace with a dog tag that read 'His wolf'. "It's okay if you don't want to wear it, never mind it's stupid I shouldn't have asked" he said looking down. I gently pulled his chin up to look at me. "I would love to wear it cutie" I said and kissed his nose, he wrinkled it which was completely adorable and made my heart race.

They continued to play all night until they fell asleep. They had packed in the morning and let the pack get there things before continuing to play a little more. They were ready for Hogwarts!

* Draco's POV *
I woke up and snuggled up to my warm pillow, that was rising and falling slowly. Wait, pillows don't move. I opened my eyes to see Harry's strong arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest. "Good morning cutie".

"Sorry!" I squeaked and sat up "I didn't mean to- ". "Hey it's okay, I liked your hugs, where are you going?" He pulled my waist gently, bringing me closer to him I tensed then relaxed as he ran his hands through my hair.

X Time skip X - Breakfast X

* Harry's POV *
I held Draco's hand and walked into the dining room, Lucius and Narcissa were sat at opposite ends of the table. Draco sat next to Narcissa, I sat next to him.

Table seats :

"Good morning Narcissa, Lucius", I greet as I sit next to Draco

"Good morning Narcissa, Lucius", I greet as I sit next to Draco. I plate up my breakfast (some toast and orange juice) when I notice Draco isn't eating much. "Here try this" I say and hold up a muffin to his lips. He blushes and takes a bite. Pansy looks at me shocked I wonder why?

* Pansy's POV *
We sat at the table, we were all enjoying our small conversations, when I noticed Draco was once again not eating much. He has been doubting himself lately since rumours started spreading about his family, he hasn't been eating much if anything but whenever anyone mentions it he usually just leaves. Oh no. Harry don't mention anything. He keeps looking at what Draco is eating. Wait what ! He got Draco to eat a hole muffin. Good! Finally at least someone can. I turn back to Hermione and talk to her about 'Hogwarts a history' that we began reading together last night.

* Draco's POV *
We headed to the platform with the pack in wolf form. When we reached the platform I hugged Mother and Father goodbye, when Harry picked me up and threw me onto his back. I smiled and rubbed his head, he turned and called over to Ron and Hermione who were with Blaise and Pansy's parents. They copied Harry and ran over with a laughing Blaise and Pansy on their backs.