~ Part 20 ~

* Harry's POV *
Catch up / reminder :
"How did you call them without a spell Dray?", his face dropped and his face turned as white as a ghost's. "W-What are you talking about?" He managed to stutter out, I knew he knew. "Dray tell me please", he began shaking as I hugged him. "I can't you will l-leave m-me, you will h-hate me", i hugged tighter and kissed his forehead. "Draco I could never hate you, I lov-", I was cut of by a loud bang. Narcissa grabbed Draco and I growled as Bellatrix grabbed me and apperated us away.

We landed in what looked like a Manor, I grabbed Draco and held him close as Bellatrix and Narcissa moved away while glaring at me. "What are we doing here?", I growled in a cold, low voice. They both raised a finger to there mouths and made a zip motion, they then pointed towards the door where a dark figure stood. One look and my scar burned. "Hello Tom", I said as my eyes turned blood red and claws emerged. "There is no need for that boy",he said as he walked into the light. He no longer looked like a snake but instead his human self with brown hair.

"Looks like the puppy has an interest for our little Draco", Bellatrix laughed, she walked closer to the two and Harry used wandless magic to throw her into a wall. "Now now Bella your smarter than that, werewolves are very protective of their mates", Tom said in a condescending manner. "Now Harry I wanted to speak with you alone, don't make me resort to violence", Tom said as he looked towards Draco, at this he got a dagger glare from the other adults in the room.

"You and I can speak but only if you swear to not harm him", Tom smirked he was never going to hurt a follower but Harry didn't know that. "Of course", he replied "follow me". I kissed Draco's head and he smiled, I followed him out and down some stairs, I looked back when I heard the door shut it was Lucius who followed behind us.

* Draco's POV *
Harry kissed my forehead and followed Voldemort down to the dungeons, I turned to my mother as father started to leave. "Where is he going mother?" I asked although I was scared of the answer. "Draco he is an alpha werewolf and your his mate which means he has to be tested, let's see if he is strong enough to join us as yours", "your making him take the old courting trial? It hasn't been used in years because hardly anyone ever passed! He isn't doing it!" I yelled in her face and turned to the door and reached for the handle. I felt something hit my back and all I saw was darkness.

I woke up in my room, Mother and Father were looking down at me. "WHERE IS HE!", as soon as I finished a howl shattered through the manor but it didn't sound like him, his was deeper than that. Following the howl a growl shook the manor, that's my Harry! "Stronger than we expected he dominated one opponent until they backed out. Although they got some good shots on him and the other is still in", Father finished in a monotone voice. Panic spread through me "who were his opponents?" I asked in a shaky voice which was received my a disappointing look in Fathers eyes. "Greyback and his beta. Keep a steady voice!", no no no no. Fenrir Greyback was a werewolf notorious for his savagery and he is locked in with a beta and my Harry. "Stronger than we thought, usually their dead by now" Father frowned as I started breathing faster but mother held my hand. I hope he's ok.

* Harry's POV *
I followed Voldemort down the stairs, it was definitely a dungeon, Lucius was still behind me with an evil smirk. What the hell am I doing. "Harry as much as I wish to talk about you joining me, Lucius has insisted to test your strength as his sons mate. You will have to complete a trial against some of my strongest followers, if you make it out alive we will discuss you joining me against Dumbledore". Honestly I would love to put Dumbledore in his place, I just didn't know how much he could be trusted. I smirked and looked his dead in the eyes "bring it on, who am I fighting". He looked surprised and looked to Lucius.

I turned to look at him as Fenrir Greyback and a man of similar build appeared behind him. I knew they were werewolves I could yell by their scents. But I had already run into Greyback before, "how's the scar grey", I said smugly motioning to his eye that had a huge scar across it from last time he challenged me. He growled and placed his hand on it, "your dead Potter". "Your welcome to try Greyback but I think you will find a lot of people have failed, I'm not an easy target", I smirked and turned my eyes red.

We were pushed into a huge dungeon cell by Lucius as we all shifted. Greyback was bigger than his beta but I was bigger than both of them.

Greyback: (imagine the scar)

His beta :

The beta circled me as Greyback launched for my neck

The beta circled me as Greyback launched for my neck. I jumped out of the way and used my claws to scratch a deep cut on his leg, his beta grew mad and attempted to bite my neck. He was half the size of me and Greyback. He grabbed hold on my neck with his teeth and Greyback jumped on my back pinning me in the corner. I heard Lucius laugh and tell Voldemort "I told you he wasn't good enough to be one of us or to be with my son".

I snapped as the anger boiled threw my veins. I loved my mate and no one was taking him away from me. I stood and ignored the claws in my back I threw the beta into a near wall and turned my head bearing my teeth. I lacked onto Greybacks neck and threw him at the gate where Lucius and Voldemort stood. Voldemort looked shocked and smirked at Lucius who angrily stomped back up the stairs like a child.

I turned to the beta who was now in front of grey back. I walked towards him panting heavily and towered over him, he slowly backed down with his ears pressed down on his head. I turned by attention to Greyback who was wining and whimpering, I stood a paw on his neck and growled as he let out a howl trying to rescue his spot as the alpha male, I let out the loudest growl I could and he backed down.