~ Part 32 ~

* Harry's POV *
The next morning I woke up with Draco still peacefully asleep in my arms, when the news finally reached us. We made our way to the breakfast table when Draco had awakened, only to find everyone reading the Daily Profit, as I entered the room Pansy and Blaise smirked at me.

"I can't believe it, I mean how did they even get into the wards surrounding Hogwarts?", Narcissa pointed out to the group as Ron held back laughter.

"At least I will not be bothered by the toad at work", Lucius expressed as Pansy let out a snigger. The people in the room were looking to the 3 unfazed faces, suspiciously but ignored it as Draco asked "what happened?".

After looking over the newspaper i pretend to act concerned, until Draco smiled "finally got what she deserves then". I laughed at the comment which caused Ron and Pansy to nearly burst with laughter.

Just then Severus, Sirius and Remus joined the breakfast table and asked about the commotion, Lucius and Blaise passed some copy's of the paper down and watched as the different reactions occurred. Sirius broke out onto a wide Cheshire Cat grin as he read the new information and his eyes widened at the graphic image displayed but never lost his grin. Remus looked amused with the information as a small smile appeared but he looked slightly queasy at the image. Severus on the other hand was hard to read although the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, so I assume he is impressed.

"Finally, although I wonder who would have a motive for killing such a high ranking ministry official?", Severus though out loud, "or who would be ballsy enough", Sirius sniggered while looking at his godson this had his name written all over it.

At this small conversation Remus smacked Sirius around the back of his head which only made us all burst out in laughter. Severus looked disapprovingly at the table before staring at me, I stopped laughing when his eyes widened. I looked to Ron and Pansy to see that they had also stopped laughing and were staring at Severus. "Of course it was you", Severus exclaimed while chuckling.

"I should have known it was you three", Draco said while staring at me which looked very close to Severus's sneer.

"What?!", I looked to Remus who was expecting an explanation, but with a beaming Sirius sat next to him with pride in his eyes it looked less threatening.

"Well after all the years of pain that toad put us through, we were willing to ignore her if she stayed away, yet despite this she came back not only to harm us once again but our mates as well" I began and looked towards my partners in crime. "She needed to be punished and Dumb-as-a-door needed an example of who he is dealing with", Ron and Pansy nodded along with us when Draco hugged me so tight, my circulation must have cut off. The injured ribs did hurt but I ignored that and hugged him back.

"How did you know it was them?", Lucius asked, "only these idiots would be brave enough and stupid enough to pull this off", Hermione answered while smiling smugly at Pansy who was in protest of the stupidity part.

"What's your cover if Dumbledick questions you about it, after all you are going back in less than a week?" Severus drawled while staring suspiciously.

"I don't know what you mean Professor, I have been no where near the Hogwarts castle since I've been busy healing from a rather nasty alpha battle. How could I have possibly done anything?", I smirked as all the adults nodded along with smirks of their own.

"This wasn't the first time was it?", Narcissa asked while smiling at me.

*Draco's POV*
"This wasn't the first time was it?",Mother asked I knew that it probably wasn't since they all spent time in the war but I have no idea how the deaths occurred. However if they were anything like Umbitch's death, I want to be included in the next one.

Dumbledore better watch out if he thinks he can win, tomorrow we go back to Hogwarts and then there is nothing he will be able to do to stop us, we will be on the inside.