~ Part 29 ~

* Harry's POV *
Tom, Lucius, Severus, Sirius, Karkaroff, Blaise's + Pansy's parents and Narcissa watch at the side of the field. I faced forward to see Viktor smiling at me, I smirked at the fear when we shifted from wolves to Devil wolves. Last time Viktor fought us I let him go, regretting that choice now, he got away with a huge claw scar down his right shoulder so let's see what scars I can leave him this time.

His betas are next to him, they should be easy for me to take out, then deal with him so that Ron and Hermione have time to get the rest of his so called 'pack'. The fear in his pack is growing and I can practically smell it.

"Now the winners of this fight will be rewarded", Tom started "I'd the Devil wolves win Lucius and other adults will give their blessing for their mates but if they fail Hermione and Ron will join Viktor's pack". I growled there is NO WAY that I'm loosing my mate and my best friends, even if it kills me I'm not stopping until Viktor is down.

"Hear that Potter, when you fail everyone will see that your just a freak, and Granger will be mine!", Viktor stated while looking straight into my eyes. He transformed and so did his pack. I'll admit Viktor is powerful but his pack not so much.

Viktor:

His pack :

His pack :

"On the count of 3, the fight will begin", Narcissa yelled in a shaky voice

"On the count of 3, the fight will begin", Narcissa yelled in a shaky voice. "1.....2......3...."

Viktor ran straight for me I watched as Ron and Hermione split off exactly like we said I ran for his 3 betas first. One jumped on my back and I quickly spun to catch there head, I pulled them off my back causing their claws to dig in and threw them at another beta. They fell into a pile while Viktor and a beta circled me, Viktor told his beta to move. They jumped and there jaw latched onto my rear leg, I used my front claws to turn and slash across their back and eye. The beta retreats and Viktor looks at me dead in the eyes, the beta from the pile that wasn't injured joins his side. Viktor pushes my side into the ground while the beta slashes my legs and sides.

I feel the blood loss and my eyes getting heavy but when I look up Ron is being backed into a trap and Hermione is out numbered. I howl and pick my self up, I throw the beta and he lands with a crunch. My attention is turned to Viktor who is blocking my way to Ron and Hermione. I growl and tell Ron and Hermione to team up they begin to fight back and defend against the betas with slight ease now that there watching each other. While I was telling them Viktor charges and I charge back.

We both collide and I bite into his neck but he digs his claws into my sides and scrapes down to the floor. I can feel myself loosing blood fast but I'm not letting Ron and Hermione go and definitely not loosing Dray. I back off slightly and circle him, he looks to Karkaroff who looks worried that I'm still standing. Good he should be....

Viktor charges again and I stand my ground but he pushes pressure on my back legs, I slide down and fall onto the ground."Any last words Potter?"

*Draco's POV *
We're all panicking and trying to disarm the wards, we can hear the howling and growling but cannot see what's happening for the trees. We've been trying every spell we know to get through these wards but nothing seems to be working. Blaise and Pansy start hugging and crying but I can't stop not when he's hurting because of me.

I blast the wards with every spell I know one after another and use almost all my magic when they break. "Guys common!" Pansy grabs me and we apperate to a scene we never wanted to see.

Tom, Father , Severus, Sirius,  Karkaroff, Blaise's + Pansy's parents and Mother are watching as Hermione and Ron struggle to stand with 4 wolves circling them and 2 on the floor not moving, I look to Harry 3 beta wolves are on the floor and Viktor is standing on Harry's neck. That's way to much blood, tears prick my eyes and I scream "Common Harry, Please I LOVE YOU!".

* Harry's POV *
"Any last words Potter?", Viktor growled, my body feels numb and it's hard to breath with his claws digging into my neck. I feel my eyes closing again when I hear "Common Harry, Please I LOVE YOU!", Dray I force my eyes open and try to move but I can't feel anything. "Isn't that cute, maybe I'll take your mate too", Viktor whispered.

I took all my strength and rage and pushed Viktor off my neck onto his back, I let out a growl so loud it sounded like I roared, his ears dropped and his head bowed, I won. I looked over to Ron and Hermione who looked straight at me, I could see that they were bleeding and I walked over to them. Once I checked they were okay I felt weak and was ready to turn back but when I looked over to Dray, Viktor had hold of him, in his human form. I saw red, his father and mother had pointed their wands at him and I ran over, ignoring my wounds.