~ Part 7 ~

* Draco's POV *
"So what's your name cutie?" Harry asked, he still had two fingers under my chin. I suddenly felt really shy and I felt my face continuing to heat up.
"D-Draco" I couldn't help but stutter, while blushing. "Well my Draco you are beautiful" He said  while looking into my eyes and snaking an arm around my waist. Did he just say 'his Draco' Merlin my face must be a tomato. I fell slightly into his chest when Father spoke although I have no idea what he said. He grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me towards him. It felt weird when I was pulled away from Harry and I was happy when he once again pulled my waist into his side. I hid my face in his chest as we apperated home.

Mother was reading on the sofa when we arrived home, I ran out of Harry's arms and hugged her tightly. "Are you going to introduce me?" She asked and I nodded. "This is Hermione and Ron", I said pointing at Hermione who had Pansy's arm around draped over her shoulder and Ron who was whispering something in a blushing Blaise's ear.

"And who's this?" Mother asked looking towards Harry who looked smug while Father was glaring at him. "T-that's H-Harry" I said making me blush more. "Pleasure to meet you Mrs Malfoy", he said as he kissed mother's hand and winked at me. This of course made Father glare more, which I'm pretty sure Harry found amusing. "Please dear call me Narcissa or Cissy"

"I need to talk to Lucius, would you guys go to Drays room?" Mother said, I knew Father was in trouble so I lead Pansy, Blaise, Hermione, Ron and Harry to my room.

* Harry's POV *
It was clear Lucius didn't like me and teasing him was hilarious but at least Narcissa did seemed to like me. We headed to Draco's room he sat on the bed while the other two, Pansy and Blaise I believe there called sat on a fluffy carpet on the floor. I decided to sit with Draco on the bed, as I sat I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Hey cutie"