Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep
Let's say thank you to the alarm, thank you to my bed, my air conditioner, my pillow and the rest of my stuff that keep me safe last night, I paused my alarm and paused myself for a second. Say good morning to another Monday, Again, Monday, Monday that haunts me again, let's count how many Monday in this year 2020, 2020 is a leap year, that's mean 2020 has 366 days. Let me see, forget it, I'm too lazy to count, I'm not that good at math anyway.

Let's greet my, my bathroom, my pinkish wallpaper bathroom, don't forget about the toothbrush, and toothpaste, my mirror, good morning. I put on a smile on my face and started to brush my teeth, wash my face, and go straight to changed my clothes and put on my work wear, ehm, I mean not really work wear, since I'm working in cafe anyway. so, I'm choosing a cute dress and a cute hat to cover my messy hair, not bothering to brush it, I didn't even take a shower earlier. Oops, don't tell anybody this secret.

Did I forget to introduce myself? sorry, I apologize, my name's Georgina Williams, people call me Georgy, wait let me put on my shoes first and we head out to my work place, and then let's talk about myself shall we? okay I'm done. I graduated 3 years ago, majoring in business administration, and spend one and half year jobless, starting my own business right after my dad sponsored me some cash. Remember the cafe that I mentioned? I spend 5 months on learning how to make coffee and baking cakes, learn how to layered a cream properly, and rest of the knowledge that I had to know before opening the cafe, I owned one cafe near my apartment. I'm a simple person, not a morning person for sure, 100% hate Monday and love Friday.

I'm heading outside of my apartment building and went straight to open my cafe, it is not so luxury type, because my target were teenagers to late twenties, they love taking pictures and posted in social media, so, my place was the perfect fit for that stereotype. And I named my cafe "Dinosaur's cup" why? Don't ask, I don't know either. Just came up with the name after I'm munching my cereal on 2 am. That explain well why the cup, the bowl, the plate even the doormats, got little dinosaur picture in it.

"can I have one cheese cake, two croissant and one iced latte please?" one of my regular customers is here for her breakfast, he's always come alone, and had to eat three types of cakes in the morning, and drink any cold coffee
Man, this is only 7 am in the morning.

"yes, I'll prepare it right away," I answered and clicked on the screen to adjust the total of his order, and he pay it with card and went to sit down and wait. Another customer comes, and suddenly become crowded in here, and I worked by myself before the part time student back from his school and went straight to help me here. So, it is really hectic in morning.

I worked nonstop until the student just got back from his school, The student's name is Eric, he's really a warm person, and some of the customer's intention of coming here was because of him, no wonder he's famous, I heard he's a model student, I'm not doubting at all by the statement that half of the female high schooler coming here to look for him that said that he's a master of study, he's always taking a time for studying if he's not that busy, I run into him a few times, and all he got is books and his backpack, and if I ask him where is he going?,

the answer would be the same,
"Library," life is tough young man.
Monday for me, it is too much, Monday were never passed nicely for me, like now, just right after I mentioned Monday, something happened, what happened? There's a fight inside here. Between two high schoolers, I'm not kidding that's really childish, well, I sighed and walk towards them and stopped them by standing in the middle of them.

"go away," one of them were glaring at me and told me to get off, his eyes were dark as his hair, he clenched his fist, and ready to punch me.

"no?" I shook my head and fold my hand, not only that, I tilted my head high, and continued, "punch me if you dare to,"

He scoffed and pushed me away, but I hold his hand and said, "let's stop it now," I gritted my teeth and he take his hand out from my grip, he walked out.

I turned my head to his friend side, he's bleeding from mouth and Eric helped him out, I rolled my eyes and glaring on him, and said, "look, don't create a mess in here, this is not your house, do you know how many people will be uncomfortable to see such a sight?, just sleep on if you're angry," I sighed and walked towards the cashier, and said, "don't forget your friend's bills,"

I don't know why, but I can confidently say that my coffee was very good, my cakes too. I'm majoring in business but, I enjoying making pastry for people to feel happiness inside the cake and coffee that I made. But not for Monday, it got me to think do I really hate Monday? Forget it we talk about Monday too much.

"are you hungry?" Eric asked me after took care of the mess that they've done earlier.

"obviously I am," I glared the boy, he's Infront of the cashier because he's going to pay, I'm sure his eardrums is going to bleed soon because I'm going to nag at him, after I received his money, I suddenly becoming his mother.

"hey, young man, don't get into a fight again, you're done if you really got hurt and what if you die? You know how strong that crazy guy is, what I'm saying is just hold your anger back and control your temper first, just study hard, life is not going to knock your door and telling you, hey I'm here tomorrow you're going to be a boss, NO, so go home and study," I closed the cash drawer and returned his change, and said,

"now GO HOME," I yelled and he run away with his friends.

Eric shook his head and smiled at me, "just go easy on them will you," he went to cleaned the table and wipe it.

"why, do you ever get into a fight before like them?" I asked him, and lifted my right brow.

"that's a good question, and my answer is never madam," he shrugged and laughed, and I shook my head.

There's someone who I never spoken to, but I've talked with before, I never met him before, but he used to touch and stroke my hair once, confusing isn't it? he keeps coming here around noon, he has a long legs, his hair were black and looks like in his 30s, he's wearing a soft brown coat today, I saw his car parked in front of here, and every time he come inside, I will go to hide.

"hey, he's here, go to serve him," I mouthed to Eric, and Eric went inside after put the glass on the sink and greeted him.

Basically, I'm hiding in the kitchen. I peeked out from the small window between outside and kitchen. He's just fine, his facial structure, his smile, everything about him were fine.

I sat down on the chair and Eric burst inside suddenly, "Georgy, why are you so afraid of him?," he's asking me and peeked through the small hole too, "he's going out now," and then I followed him to see through the small window too.

"I'm not sure, judging from how I feel now, I'm fully dumb," I feel my heart beating, even though I'm not talking to him yet, I must be crazy.