Chapter 29

True as he said, Cody should feel grateful towards his friend, Vincenzo, who finished the thugs with his own hands without anyone's help and he wasn't badly injured, and the boss named Brian, his happiness is fulfilled by seeing Vincenzo successfully making all his subordinates faint in less than 30 minutes.

With Brian's evil smirk, he asked Vincenzo an unexpected question, "do you want to work for me?"

"why would I? do I need your money? I don't think so," Vincenzo scoffed while answered him.

"you may not need my money," Brian answered while twisting his lighter, and he light it up as he continued to say, "but you need your best friend to come back alive with you right?"

"what do you mean?" Vincenzo asking him back because he's confused by what he means.

"you know, your friend didn't want to tell me where is my wife," Brian get up from his seat and walking towards Vincenzo who's not shaking, and Brian stopped in front of him and continue saying ridiculous words, "and I'm not interested in finding my wife anymore,"

"aren't your purpose for coming all the way to find us is because your wife leave you?" Vincenzo grab his collar while gritted his teeth as he asking Brian.

Brian pushed him away and answered his question, "at first yes, but now no," he shook his head slowly and smiled like a crazy person.

"then what are you up to?" Vincenzo angrily asked him.

"I need you to kill a person," Brian tilted his head while saying that.

"kill?" Vincenzo looks away while responded to his statement and laughing.

"I am serious here" Brian's smiling while saying that he's being serious.

"why should I? I believe that you can snap people's neck if you want to," Vincenzo glared at him now with his mind's not in the right state.

"because killing your lover's parents is painful and hard to do if you really love their daughter," Brian lifted his right brow and insert his hands on his jean's pockets.

"what kind of nonsense are you up to right now?" Vincenzo went straight to punch him until he fell down, after hearing his voice explained why he need him.

"I need you to kill Martha's parents," while smirked, Brian told Vincenzo a nonsense logic.
"you can just dig your own grave after you leave here," with unbelievable glared at him.

"at first I just need your friend Cody who loves Martha very much, but now look at him, he can barely stand up, so I'm going to keep torturing him and let him die slowly," Both Brian and Vincenzo looked down to the floor where Cody's lying lifelessly to see if he's fine or not.

"if you're not accepting my offer then, I will kill your friend and send his organ to your dad's hospital and I will make a fuss there because you're the one who make the wrong choice by letting her go alone." Brian said while smiling like a crazy person for sure.

Vincenzo's dumbfounded and still shook, someone he barely knows enough gave him a ridiculous mission, and he had no other choice rather than taking it to protect his one and only friend.

"how is that? it's a great offer right? just say yes and I will release your friend today," Brian suggested that after seeing Vincenzo is lost in his thoughts.

Before he can give his answer to Brian, Martha's room door opened and she's walking towards Brian while holding a long knife and hiding it behind her back.

"I'm going to answer you how I thought about that offer," she looks up while saying that and glared at him, after that she stabbed Brian with her long knife in his chest right through his heart.

She pulled out and stabbed him a few times until his blood really poured out from his body and wet the carpet on the hotel floor, and she stopped after she's sure that Brian is dead, then she grabs the lighter from Brian's pocket, and she played with it. Vincenzo's shocked on what he witnessed, Cody who's half awake now is witnessing too how Martha killed someone.

"I'm not going with these two options he gave earlier," she lights up the lighter on her left hand, and continued, "I make my own option,"

"that's mean killing my husband, so that I can live," then she uses the knife that she killed Brian with to stab herself on the chest.

"NO," Vincenzo screamed and want to went near her, but the reaction after she stabbed the knife inside herself is that is she's choking on her own blood, and throwing up her own blood also, yet she still she managed to say with hoarse voice

"tell Cody that I love him, and quickly grab him and run, because I'm going to burn myself alive,"

She really did light up the lighter and burned herself alive, and she's lying beside Brian so that both of them will die in fire, Martha took a last glance at both of them and smiled, Vincenzo can't preventing the fire start to become big, so he quickly carried Cody on his back and run away to downstairs using stair and asking for help with another stranger.

The hotel staff done a quick action on shutting the fire down, but nobody was alive after the police's arriving, but strangely, nobody talks about Brian the Mafia is committed a crime, their family covered up the stories with the money they had.

Making up with an unbelievable story that public like is easier than telling the truth about rich people's son is sucking on people's blood.

Martha died pitifully, there's not even a single soul is curious how she really died, the stories about the Rome hotel is too romantic until the world is about to make a movie according to their life, her luggage have been carrying a knife this whole time but Cody and Vincenzo didn't know the struggle that she lived for the past days that they meet.

"A single soul captured by two heart, died peacefully in each other's embrace for having a hope someone will stop the fire so that the two of them can get out alive, but no. they decided that even in death, they should stick together."
The writer of this article must receive a ton of bribes from Thompson's family for writing that.