Chapter 40

"Martha's twins? She lifted her brows and folded her hands while walking around me while saying that.

"PLEASE, STOP TELLING HER ANYTHING" Vincenzo screamed from behind these guards "she's planning on doing something that you will not expect about" and the guards who covered him walked to the side.

She tilted her head with his psyco smile and asked me, "why aren't you showed up in her wedding then? If you're really her family"

"do you think my parents would let her unwanted daughter to joined them, and showed herself in front of so many persons, do you think I would still can live in a basement after that?" I made up a story in hope she will believe.

She laughed, while her eyes still observing the hourglass. "what a shame, do you know that in your sister's wedding ceremony, she received a lot of bucks by marrying with my brother?" she stopped walking around, and pulled something from her pockets.

It's a gun.

She pulled a trigger and the bullet come across from the gun and went straight towards Vincenzo's chest.

"NO" I screamed while knowing that he's dead and there's clearly nothing that I can do, I failed on protecting them, and I'm failed on doing this mission.

"the hourglass helped me with killing people" she said after wiping her hands and placed the gun back to her pocket, and I'm just realizing that she waits until the last sand to drop into the lower section and if it's done, it's time to kill another person.

"flip it over, the hourglass" she exclaimed after making Vincenzo laying down on the cold ground, I approached him while crying.

Vincenzo smiled, and his hands reached out to hold my cheek, he wiped off the tears that fall down from my eyes, "I'm sorry for hurting you all the time" he said and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry that I'm always mean to you" he apologize again with smile on his face now, and he his hands let go of my cheek to pick out something inside his pocket, and he pulled out the bracelet that he stole and took from me on the first day we met.

"I'm sorry I have been abusing you and made you hurt, I didn't mean all of that" he said while handed me my bracelet.

"I don't know about next life, or will I reborn of becoming someone else again? But if we ever met in the future, I promise I will be nice to you, I swear I will" his tears are flowing like a river and he's in pain, in his last breath, he said, "run" he told me to run while I still have my time.

But I have failed on doing my missions, and it took less than two minutes for the last sand to drop to the lower section.

I get up from my seat and pulling out the gun forcefully from Isabella's pocket, that made her furious, "what are you doing? You can't kill me" she said without any fear.

Just right after she said I can't kill her, every guards on that room pulling out the gun, I observed around and found her parents standing at the door smiling like a crazy person without blink their eyes.

"I would rather die because I killed myself, I would rather die on a car accident than die in your dirty and filthy hands, you're disgusting do you know that? I hope you really rot in hell and you're not going to be happy even after your next life" after saying all of that, I placed the gun in front of my chest, and shot myself without hesitating

The last things I can see is that everyone was busy passing back and forth because Isabella is frustrated on not making me die in the first place.

Just like that my eyes closed after feeling my lids are heavy.