Chapter 2

"Georgi sorry to tell this suddenly, but my younger sister is in hospital yesterday, probably I'm not going to make it to work today," Eric texted me out of sudden during lunch break.

He's probably confused as well that his sister's sick suddenly, "why do you feel sorry, don't come to work tomorrow too, I'm not going to deduct your salary," I replied and continues my works, I'm handling this crowded place today and tomorrow too, thanks God for waking me earlier than my alarm did, I've prepared everything in hand before opening hours.

Until this moment, I saw the person that I've always avoid, he's coming here soon, what should I do now. I'm pacing back and forth, making me think that Eric is not here today, and I'm like trying to calm my nerves by counting from 1 to ten slowly.

The door open, and there he's, it is my first time talking to him for sure, he's walking slowly towards here, as usual his brown coat, his dazzling slick black hair, his long legs, still remain the same, not only his fair skin stands out, but his beautiful eyes shine during noon.

"as usual please," he said while looking on the menu.

"usual?" I asked back, giving him a confused expression to him.

He looks away from the menu and answered me, "yeah, usual," and he looks the menu again.

"sorry, but I don't know that what is your usual menu, can you tell me what is it?" I focused on the screen, but he sighed.

"iced americano, tuna sandwich," he rolled his eyes and handed out his card.

I aggressively grab it and hardly pressed the screen until I gritted my teeth, he seems to know that I'm mad and he called me, "hey,"

"what?" I'm glaring on him, and told him to press the password on the discharge machine.

"forget it," he shook his head and pressing the button, after he's done, he's giving it back to me.

"you still don't change, didn't you? Cold and you're a jerk, don't you," I'm murmuring to myself.

"do I know you?" he asked suddenly.

"NO, WHY WOULD I," I bursted out suddenly, and lifted my right brow.

"do you have to scream? Are you new here?" he said and sighed.

"No?" I shrugged while giving back his card.

"I'm too tired to argue with you, just give me my orders," he said while looking outside.

I rolled my eyes and went to prepare his drink and grab his sandwich, put it inside brown paper bag with dinosaur face on it, and handed to him without saying thank you or

Good bye.

I never got the chance to say good bye to him either, witnessing him lying on the cold floor and my cold hand slowly stroking his head and seeing him closing his eyes slowly without opening it again.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault" my thoughts suddenly hitting me hard again, and making me tearing up. But at this moment, it is not a right moment for weeping for lost in my own world that I stepped my first step on.

I'm distracting my mind by doing stuff that is not important like making bracelet, from small pearls until already close, I'm still sitting inside, resting my head on the table, and Eric come in suddenly. I just took a glance on him and gesturing my hand to tell him to go away.
"what are you doing here? I told you to not come here," I said it blankly.

"what is wrong with you, is it tired? I'll work tomorrow, my mom is stopping by," he answered while kneel down Infront of me.

I bring myself up from temporarily breaking down, and still sad. My life is a joke. Eric shook my body and I shoved his hand away, I'm so annoyed, so annoyed that I had to hit him a few times. He successfully getting up and sit in front of me.

"if you have any trouble, you can find me, and talk to me, I'm your brother," he said with smiling widely.

I scoffed and looking at the window. Still wondering how is he doing, this is the reason why I'm hiding from that brown coat guy. I knew that this will happen sooner or later.

I miss him so much.

I sighed and asked Eric such a ridiculous question, which is I shouldn't tell him a bit of this.

"Hey, do you want to hear story?" I asked and looking at him and seeing him apparently focusing in his phone, I kicked his legs and startled him, he wants to throw a punch on me, and I glaring at him back.

"go ahead, I'm listening," he answered but he's focusing on his phone directly.

"let me start anyway, I know you're not going to listen anyway, first let start from a girl, who wants to end her life." I sighed.

"who is that?" he answered me while playing his games on his phone.

"just listen," I answered his question while gritted my teeth.

"here, I start," I said.

Flashback to 2015.

The main role is me, in this story, let me start from my eyes, my eyes saw a very terrible sight, both of my hands were holding a two trophy at the same time, my ears hears a scream from both sides, there they are busy running away, while I'm standing here.

Do not know what to do, both her eyes were opened her blood flowing from her mouth and she's smirking towards me with her eyes crying for pain. I just stood there, I stood there without muttering for help, I'm just holding the trophy tight. I thought becoming a winner is everything after the sacrifices that I made, do I deserve this?

As days passed my high school life were not easy, believe me or not, the newspaper, the reporter was reporting some ridiculous news on the tv and anywhere, basically I can be recognized on the street, they will be whispering from ear to ear, loudly, until I can hear.

"she murdered someone,"

"Someone died, because of me," that's what I thought back then.

My teacher was all telling me it's not my fault, I should stop worry about this matter, deep inside I know that they're all tired from handling me to calm down every time my anxiety blow up. It will be getting harder and harder to breathe, hard to concentrate, and hard to write even a word.

I went to see psychologist, eat all type of medicine, the results? No, there're not working on me, I'm sure at that time, surprisingly, I can swallow my own breath and gritted my teeth to become crazy by not saying anything, my close friends were all standing behind me, they barely say hi to me. All because of that accident, that competition, that stupid competition, that I shouldn't have entered in the first place.

They made me a scapegoat, how could they.