Chapter 1

I'll be putting a song with each chapter that I feel best goes with it possibly a GIF if one jumps out at me for a chapter but that's about it.

If you know any songs that may go better with a chapter please let me know because I had trouble finding songs for some of them.

Thank you and enjoy dearies! ;-)

Song~~ 'Falling' Trevor Daniel
**********************************

It’s the first day of summer break and at only age nine there really isn’t much I can do. My only best friend left with her parents for the summer so I’m laying outside in my backyard by the pool just staring up at the clouds in the blue sky. 

I’ve been looking at shapes in the clouds, at such a young age I already have a wild imagination and can find anything out of nothing. I smile brightly at the white clouds forming to look like a puppy. 

“What is that beautiful smile for?” I hear one of my brother’s best friends, Brody ask when he lays down next to me looking up at the sky.

“Oh, nothing...just looking at that cute puppy in the clouds.” I say pointing at the clouds above us with a small smile on my lips then look over at him. 

He’s looking at me with a loving look in his eyes then it quickly disappears when he sees me looking at him. His blue eyes sparkle at me with a cute smile.

“What puppy?” I point to the clouds and his smile grows when he sees the ‘cloud puppy’.

“You have such a wild imagination, Angel” I melt instantly, his nickname for me does it everytime. My name is Alexandria Lilian Hart but I don’t like my first name so I go by Alex but he’s always called me Angel since the day we met.

2 years ago

“Alexandria, you better be getting your shoes on. We’ve been waiting 10 minutes.” I hear my mom yell at me from the bottom of the stairs as I walk out of my room. We have to walk next door to meet the new neighbors and you can say I don’t want to go at all. I’ve been taking my time on purpose.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” I say walking down the stairs slowly, one at a time.

“Child, you are really testing my patience today, aren’t you?” She glares at me still waiting at the bottom of the stairs while she taps her foot impatiently. I sigh loudly then hurry down the stairs. I don’t mean to make her so angry I just really don’t want to go.

“Why do I have to go though, I don’t understand. If they live next door I’ll meet them eventually.” I say in a bored tone, making it clear I don’t want to go just one last time.

“Alright crew, let’s go!” My dad comes around the corner from the kitchen with the plate of brownies my mom and I made for the new neighbors that are moving in today.

“See I helped make those so I-” I’m cut off by my dad's stern, angry voice.

“If your mother or I have to tell you one more time, young lady, you will not like me!” I put my head down and nod without a word.

We walk next door and I see a little boy with dirty blonde hair running around the yard smiling with a toy plane in his hand. This image made me want to smile but I was still mad so only a ghost of a smile made its way to my face. As we get closer I see a tall man with dark blonde hair carrying a couch with a small petite woman with long golden blonde hair trying to get it through the door.

“Here honey, take this for me please.” My dad says to mom handing her the plate of brownies.

“Here man, let me help you.” He runs to help them.