reasons why

Tera grunts and I wince

"That doesn't look like you can breath" I say and she throws me a look, looking completely out of breath.

"madam loluise? " she says and the seamstress looks up briefly, before casting her gaze back down on the wedding dress tera is currently wearing.

"Yes my dear? " the middle aged woman asks not looking up from her work and further tightening the dress by the waist, tera grunts, I wince again.

"I would like to be able to breathe on my wedding day " tera says and I hold back a laugh

Madam loluise finally looks up, taking in the dress and smiles

"Oh I'm sorry dear, got alittle carried away " she says and loosens up the dress, much to teras relief

The woman was the most talented seamstress for weddings in zethna and was very dedicated to her work.

Tera had picked out the design for her dress with her mum and I.

It was white, with lace arms and floral prints, it complimented her nicely and it was beautiful.

We arrived back in zethna a week ago and were immediately plunged into wedding preparations.

The masters had been quiet, and I wasn't about to report back to them, they probably didn't think I'd be back.

I've been teaching at the academy when I'm not busy helping tera and managing wedding preparations,

We've been surrounded by friends and family since we got back. The air slowly filling with anticipation for their wedding and I couldn't be more happy.

I was more or less the wedding planner, since tera only trusted me to make everything perfect and I was more than happy to be there for them.

My days are filled with training and wedding preparations and I'd never been more busy in my life.

But at night my mind wanders and I think about him.

I didn't think being apart would be this hard but it is. I miss him so much already, there's alot we have to figure out, how this is going to work, if it was going to work wasn't a question, cuz it has too, I'm way too gone for him to settle for anything less.

At night bran, Ty min, azumi, tera and I gather outside our house, and it's familiar and comfortable, both couples leaning on each other and I'm terribly fond.

"The water any good kia " bran asks with a smirk and I scowl at him, everyone else on the table snickers,

Bran smiles

"you know I'm just joking around, but seriously, if you do ever get a man? You might want to let him know about your zero alcohol tolerance level "

he jokes again and I role my eyes

"she has a man bran " tera says from her place on azumis chest, his hand is in her hair, soft look in his eyes and tera looks half asleep, I smile alittle.

Bran raises both eyebrows

"you're messing with me? " he says

"you've been rejecting courting proposals since I met you " he continues like he can't believe it and I roll my eyes

"When did this happen? You guys have been out of the city for months now " he wonders out loud

"Who said anything about it being someone in the city? " tera supplies and bran looks confused for a second before a teasing look crosses his face