C-0: Twenty Years Ago...

Twenty Years Ago....

A war hero 'One' who was rumored to have 9 other siblings , had magical abilities.

He used it to improve the world, help civilization thrive. The word 'Hope' wad the only think that could describe this majestic being.

But then...his twin brother 'Two' began to take to his brothers footsteps. But even though they fought for the same goals , had the same abilities , and started at the same time. Two always fell behind.

The day their younger brother 'Three' was born, the true war began.

Two had gathered millions of shadow beings from realms galore, their clan was known as the 'despairs'. One's only choice was to retaliate, gathering Light creatures called 'The Hopes'.

As the war ended, neither had won...as both had ended up missing.

Their clans disappeared, turning into humans to blend in. Some turned into thin air , waiting for themselves to be reborn .

The only surviving child , 'Three' had become a mix of hope and despair.

He become the Normality. To conserve the stabilization of his new found world, he and his younger siblings have scouted others. Others who may be able to take the siblings places as 'Normality's' .

77 classes have graduated the school. They were who knows where now.

David White's though. He had been scouted since the day he was born. He had been a strange child, good at everything he did. No elite level, but average.

There was nothing he couldnt do at atleast a average level.

And that is how the story progressed to the current day.

"Object Rising Normality's"