Chapter 11

A flicker of sunlight light fell on Jo's face waking her up. She tried to move her legs, and instantly felt sharp pain on her thighs. Ouch.Her body felt so heavy and drained. When she tried to move, it felt like she'd break in pieces. She was aching so bad.

OMG. I am gonna die.she thought.

She opened her eyes and saw the dark room around her. Sunlight was peeping through curtains on the windows. She was lying on a couch, with a light knit blanket on her. She looked around and saw the room was big. And from whatever she could make out in the dark, it was in big mess too. Heaps of books were lying around, in the shelves. On the table, papers leaking from them. Even beside the couch. Though that looked like somebody had hastily put them down to make space on the couch.

She looked around closely and from the shadows she could make out that a piano was kept under the staircase. And some guitars were standing by the wall.  The room looked like it was shared by a scholar and a musician though nobody of the two knew how to clean the mess up.

She started to get up-put  down her feet, and again felt the pain.  It made her remember how she even got here in the first place. Yesterday came flooding in her brain :Penelope. Medusa. Her voice. Aunt Fiona. Parchmentown. And wizard JK.

And where the hell she was? Was she in the right place? She started to look around for someone, but there was nobody. She decided to pull the curtains, to have some light. Slowly she got up and started walking. Her foot slipped on some papers, and she kicked a pile of books down. She started arranging them and immediately gave up. It was not like anyone would notice.

She opened the curtains. and the room was flooded with light. Her eyes took some time to adjust. But what she saw outside was marvelous. The skyline of Parchemtown was glorious in the morning .The buildings were reflecting sunlight and the blue of the sky. Some high rise buildings looked misty at the top. When she look down she could see people moving, some people were exercising in the garden. The shops were opening on the streets . It all looked so peaceful, at least at this time.

"Ahem, Ahem"

A voice from came from behind and she almost got a heart attack.

She turned around and found someone moving on the staircase.

It came down, and Jo could see some bluish hair.

"Who are you?" the person asked. It was a deep voice. It was coming closer. 

She was squinting, trying the figure out his face. She couldn't help it, but the question just escaped from her.

"But  who are you?"

"Well,I asked first.. ..so?"

"Oh, I am Jose... John. I am John. My name is John.." Her last words came so fast. She almost blew  her cover up.

Now the person was standing in the light, she could clearly see his face. It was one of the BTS member.

"Well, nice to meet you John. But what are you doing here?"

"Umm...it's just a long story...but I still don't know your name."

The person smiled. It was a beautiful smile. Now that she could see clearly, it was a beautiful face too. God who looks good in the morning?

"I am Kim Taehyung." 

"That's great. Nice to meet you too. BTW I only forgot your name. I knew your face, you know from BTS...."

At the mention of BTS, a sudden sadness fell over his face. "Oh, right..."he said. He shook his face as if to get out from that zone." Okay alright. But you still haven't told me your story".he said and smiled " You rang the bell in the middle of the night. For a second, I was so scared. I thought it'd be Jungkook...but he usually comes back in the morning though." He looked up at the wall clock. It said 7:00 clock. "Yeah he'd be coming back. And then I open the door, and you fall.Boy, you looked so exhausted. I thought you were ill on something. I immediately laid you on the couch...and then you're here......"