Chapter 13

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on a couch, directly in front of her. It was too much to handle, too much beauty. It was like looking at the sun. Look at it for few more seconds and you can be blinded by it.

Now that she was thinking, she was actually grateful that Aunt Fiona had turned her into a boy. If she was here as a girl, she'd have developed a crush on at least on one of them. It'd be better (and safe) if it wasn't Jungkook, but it'd be distracting nevertheless. How can you figure out magic when you melt into a fits of giggle just at the sight of them?

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows to remind her to drink it. He did that a lot, raising his eyebrows, squinting, pouting, his face could tell a whole story.

Jo looked down at the cup. The liquid was changing colours every few minutes. Right now it was grey. And not a good looking grey. She took a sip. It gave her a mushy feeling in her mouth. And it's taste was weird. Not sweet, not salty, not sour, not spicy, not anything. This is exactly what nothing would taste like.

"Like it? "Taehyung asked.

"Not really." Jo replied.

He laughed and Jimin cracked a smile. Only Jungkook looked glum.

"And what are you thinking about?" Jimin turned towards Jungkook and gently slapped him on his lap.

"Nothing, really." Jungkook pinched the bridge of his nose "It's just Bang PD Nim. He is kicking my ass."

"What about?" Taehyung asked.

"The same old  stuff," he said." I think that's the problem. It's always about the same stuff. Our life has turned so boring and.... predictable." He turned to Jimin and smiled " What do you think? Maybe we should go on a vacation or something?"

Jimin gave him tight lipped smile. He sighed."And you know what? Yesterday, he showed me a whole collage that he has made about all the newspaper articles about BTS. And then asked me what I think about them. What do I think about them?" He chuckled, "I said I don't give a crap."

"And what did he say then?" Taehyung asked.

"Sometimes you don't need words. I could see it in his eyes. The disappointment."

He hid his face in his hands and then laughed. "Man, this turned dark pretty quickly."

Jo finished the drink and put the cup on the centre table. It made a sound on contact. That made Jungkook look at her. He looked as if he was seeing her sitting there for the first time.

"Man, I shouldn't be discussing this private stuff in front of him", he paused, "Speaking of which, there are rules for working in this house."  

Jo raised one eyebrow. Jungkook was telling her about rules?

"Come on Jungkook. Don't be so strict". Jimin said.

"What? This is not being strict. This is neccessary." he said. "Alright, rule no. 1." He held up his index finger, "You cannot go on the upper floor. You can clean this room, hallway, kitchen...and all that,but the upper floor is strictly forbidden."

Jo opened her mouth to speak but he interrupted, "Uh-huh I am not finished yet," He held up his second finger," If you do go there, under special circumstances, you can never ever enter our bedrooms."

Jimin made a pout. He looked like he wasn't agreeing on either of them."Now, that's unrealistic. Have you seen the condition up there? It's a disaster."

"Yeah, I know. But there's our private stuff too. And I don't want some stranger entering our rooms."

He really knew how to make people feel at home, Jo thought.