Chapter 15

What's the proabality that Jungkook is after Penelope? They've met only two times and had an "amazing" conversation and till yesterday she was in Big Hit. But she isn't now. And also there are thousands of girls in Big Hit and market Piper...

Jo was going crazy thinking about all this. She had made a table on a paper and written all the worst case and best case scenarios. Her school teacher once told her, that this was how risk management was done, but till now, forget about the risk, she had made herself doubly anxious.

Jimin entered the room. It was so sudden, that Jo had to crumple the paper in her hands. Jimin smiled at her abrupt movement. (He was always smiling)

"What are you doing? he raised his chin at "doing".

"It's nothing. Just some stupid things"

"Oh, come on, You are hiding something. What is it?"

"It's just....umm" Her mind turned blank.

He raised one beautifully drawn eyebrow," Can it be possible that our John has a girlfriend?"

Jo laughed at this. She was grateful that he misunderstood her up to only that level.

"No. Obviously not. I was making a plan for cleaning the house."  Boy, I am getting expert at lying, she thought.

"Oh, That's-that's great. You're deligent." She laughed awkwardly at this.

"I am hungry." He grimaced and rubbed his stomach "What's for lunch?"

"Yeah, Taehyung and I have made shepherd's pie. It's in the kitchen. You can wait a minute, here. I will serve it for you." She said and went in the kitchen.

While she was serving the dish on the plate, Jimin entered the kitchen.

"You've done a pretty good job,you know. We have been living like animals."

She laughed. "I'd be lying if I say it wasn't messed up here. But I understand-you guys are busy."

He stood beside her, watching her while serving. Then he slowly put his hand on her shoulder " Don't overwork yourself, you know. Take a rest, now. And stop worrying so much." His voice was soft.

"I am not worrying." she said, mildly affronted.

"Oh, really? Then why your neck is so tensed." and  he picked up his plate, went in the living room.

Jo smiled to herself. Maybe living here won't be so bad.

*********

Jo woke up with a start. When she look up at the wall clock, it was 4:30. One hour had passed. She thought she'd just lie on the sofa and close her yes, but she didn't know when she fell asleep.

Taehyung was sitting in front of her, on the dining table, eating an apple. He was also reading a book.

"Had a good nap?" he asked without looking up from the book.

"I had better." she replied. The whole time she was having some weird dream about Jungkook Penelope and Medusa. It was all a jumble, but now she was starting to forget it. That's the problem .When you think too much, it never leaves you.

She got up drowsily and sat on the dining table,

"Where's Jimin?" she asked

"He's practising dance. In the dance room."

"Dance room? There's a dance room?"

"Yup. On the upper floor. You can't expect Jimin to live without dance."