24 🐈 Catra

As we walked on, the sky above us began to grow darker and I thought it about time for us to stop, but I couldn't stop. I heard a sound nearby. More to the point, I heard a voice nearby. 

"Now where are my friends? Where are Catra and Scorpia?" the voice asked. I would know that voice anywhere. 

I began to speed on ahead through the purple-leaved trees. 

"Adora!" I exclaimed. 

"Catra...slow down," Scorpia said, "How can we trust that's really Adora?" she asked with suspicion. 

I breathed out in relief at the sound of Adora's voice. She was here! She was actually looking for me! 

"Let me tell you something here, Scorpia, honestly...all that time on the Horde I suffered. I didn't know it at the time or maybe I always did deep down but...there was one light in my life and that light was Adora. We can't let anything happen to her," I said. 

Scorpia smirked then and I just rolled my eyes at her. 

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, Scorpia...I don't like her I just- I care, alright? I don't think I could ever stop caring," I admitted. 

"Awh. You care. That's good enough for me," Scorpia said. 

As we continued on through the woods in search of Adora, we eventually got to a clearing and found... nothing. 

At least, at first we thought that we had stumbled into nothing, until a small metal figure emerged from behind a rock nearby. 

"Now where are my friends? Where are Catra and Scorpia?" sounded out again and I felt myself frown. "The one you call Catra is gone," it added. 

I wasn't gone! I was right here! Adora... 

"Wait a second...Metal?" I asked, as I recognised the robot. I then growled. "Damn it! I should have known that these robots were smarter than expected," I said. 

"Well, Entrapta did design them and you know, she's pretty smart, so- right, right. I understand you being annoyed, Catra but hey...it made you realise how much Adora actually means to you, right?" Scorpia asked me. 

I shoved her outstretched claw away. 

"She means... Forget it. Forget what I said. Adora isn't back for me. This robot just...is playing tricks on me and I was an idiot to think that she had ever come back for me," I said, as I felt my heart ache at the very words I had said. "Sorry...I'm rambling again," I stated, as I made my way over to a nearby rock to sit upon it. It was not in any way comfortable but I felt so beside myself, I wasn't sure what else to do. 

Scorpia came to sit next to me. 

"Oh no, I wouldn't worry about that. I think it's important to talk these things out! You know, let it all out!" Scorpia said. 

I looked at her then and merely raised an eyebrow, which caused Scorpia's eyes to widen slightly in response. 

"I just realised you never really...you never really talk about how you feel. Do you, Catra?" she asked me. 

I just growled through my teeth. 

"Ugh. Why does it even matter? We need to keep moving," I said, as I got up from the rock, Scorpia quickly captured the back of my shirt with her pincers, though, and pulled me back. 

"Oh no, you don't. We are talking this out," she said. 

I sighed, as I was incredibly reluctant to do so. 

"Let's just forget this stupid robot, Scorpia. This is useless!" I said. 

I felt the need to quickly continue, after I witnessed Scorpia's expression become extremely sorrowful. 

"I mean...not all hope is lost. At least we have each other," I said. 

Scorpia simply smiled then. 

"See! I told ya so. Everything is better when you talk it out with friends. I feel better now. Don't you feel so much better?" Scorpia began to ask me but I had to say, I wasn't paying much attention. I saw something surprisingly familiar move between the trees. 

"So much. Let's go," I said, as I narrowed my eyes and began to move in the figure's direction. 

Scorpia followed behind me and we soon began to move through the purple trees again until I saw the figure more clearly, this time around. 

This figure wasn't some random figure at all, it was...

"Entrapta?" Scorpia asked, before I could even utter a single syllable. 

"If I connected the blue wire to the green wire in my robot then maybe they wouldn't have all...I don't know, ran away!" the lavender-haired girl cried out in frustration. 

"Hey!" I yelled out, to get her attention. It wasn't rare for Entrapta to be considerably distracted by her work. Alas, she started to turn around then and her eyes sparkled with a mix of wonder and delight as she began to rush towards us. 

"You guys! You made it! Okay, I should probably start to explain this whole situation," Entrapta said. 

I folded my arms in front of my chest and raised an eyebrow at her, then. 

"Oh, I would say so," I said. 

Entrapta released a nervous laugh before she went on. 

"Well...to put it simply, my robots have gone...rogue. I was doing some minor adjustments to their recording equipment, including Fifi but...then one of them went all haywire on me and left when I wasn't around, so I came out here in search of them and it's bad news. Ya see, I sort of programmed the robots to be able to replicate themselves and create more robots. I wanted to have my own personal army of robots, you know, just in case of emergency but...little did I know, I would actually cause an emergency. Oh, this is real bad!" Entrapta exclaimed in panic.  

"It looks like your imagination and thinking skills got us into this mess again, Entrapta," I said with a sigh. 

"I know, I'm sorry-" 

"But that only means that they can get us out of this mess, too. Now, we have to keep moving. You mentioned recording equipment, right? Like, voice recording?" I asked. 

"Well, yeah. Why?" Entrapta asked, as her eyes shone with curiosity. 

"Adora really did come for me," I whispered. 

I felt my hand clench up a little, then, as I considered the fact that the robots had found Adora and she really could be in trouble. 

"We don't have much time. Let's go," I said and began to march on through the forest with the other Super Pal members right on my tail.