50 🐈 Catra

As we fought the bots, I caught sight of Perfuma and Scorpia nearby. They were rewiring a robot together. 

"Hey, we're actually pretty good at this!" Scorpia said then, as a grin appeared on her face. 

Perfuma looked towards her then and a blush bloomed on her cheeks. 

"Of course, we are. We make a good team," Perfuma said. 

Scorpia blushed this time around. 

"Yeah, we do," she said. 

Adora grabbed a hold of my forearm and yanked me behind a tree with her, then. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked her. 

She nodded, as her eyes glanced towards the bracelet she had got for me, and she smiled. 

"You still have it," she said. 

"Well, yeah. Of course, I do. I mean...it's important to me," I said, as I gave a nervous cough. 

Adora smirked. 

"You're so cute, Catra," she said. 

"No. Nuh-uh. Never. I mean, except when I helped Perfuma and Scorpia make you pancakes. Did I mention that I helped? I was so nervous to surprise you with breakfast that I forgot to tell you that part-" I cut off then, as I became aware of the fact that I had been speaking far, far too much. "I'm rambling, aren't I? Anyway, the point is that I am never cute," I said. Although, it was kind of nice to know that Adora thought that I was. 

Adora's lips twitched up at the corner, then, in her amusement. Well, I was glad that someone found all of this funny.  Being part cat was both a blessing and a curse. 

"By never, I think you actually mean all the time," Adora said, as she gently brushed some of my hair out of my face. 

I rolled my eyes at her. I would have given her a playful shove, too, but I knew that we needed to remain hidden. We needed to remain secretive. 

Fortunately, it was beginning to get a little darker, which meant that hiding would become a little easier, too. 

From nearby, I heard Scorpia and Perfuma laughing together. 

"We got another one!" they called out to us. 

Adora glanced towards me and gave a slight shake of her head. 

"What?" I asked her. 

"Is it just obvious to me that there's something going on between those two?" Adora asked me. 

I peered around the tree for a second, to glance in their direction. They were stood there, still chatting away. 

"Scorpia and Perfuma? Are you kidding? There's no way that-" I paused, then, as I saw Perfuma make a flower which she then gave to Scorpia. "Never mind. I stand corrected," I said, as I felt my eyes widen slightly. 

"Well, we're going to have to get those two together," Adora said. 

I yanked her back, before she could wander over to them. 

"Adora, no. Just...let this work itself out on its own," I told her. 

Adora sighed, as she seemed intent on meddling with things, but she eventually gave me a small nod. 

"Okay, Catra. You're right," she said. 

"Always am," I replied, as I grinned at her. 

"Hey, you're amazing, Perfuma. We're doing well," Scorpia affirmed. 

"Yes we are!" Perfuma agreed, as she stretched her arms slightly, 

I then stood up to stretch, too. All this crouching and hiding away from the bots was causing my back to hurt. Not to mention that I was exhausted, too.  

"Hey, Perfuma, I definitely think that pink flowers are the best," Scorpia said, then. 

Perfuma smiled in appreciation. 

"Those ones are my favourite, too!" Perfuma said, "I was going to wear some in my hair to Glimmer's next ball," she stated. 

"You should definitely do that. You would look incredible! I mean, you would look really...wow," Scorpia said. 

Adora smirked. 

I just gave her a little shove again. 

"Ready to head back?" she called out to them. 

It seemed that we had stopped any of the robots that had been around. It was time for us to head back. 

"Yeah! Let's go," Scorpia agreed. 

We began to walk our way back to the palace and I glanced over to Scorpia and Perfuma for a moment to observe that they were walking side by side. 

"You did great today too, Scorpia," I heard Perfuma say, as she gave Scorpia an expressive grin. 

Scorpia simply gazed at her momentarily, as a small blush played at her cheeks again. 

Scorpia really did deserve some love and I couldn't imagine anyone being better for her than Perfuma. The princess of flowers, peace and love herself, it seemed. 

"Thank you, Perfuma. That really means a lot," Scorpia said. 

"You're welcome, sweetie!" Perfuma replied, as her voice lilted a little. 

Scorpia moved a hand through her hair and Perfuma reached up to place a small red wildflower in Scorpia's hair then. 

Perfuma tripped slightly over a fallen branch, which caused her to almost fall into Scorpia, but Scorpia held a claw out to steady her. 

"Easy there," Scorpia said. 

Perfuma gently bit her lip. 

"Thanks. Sorry, I completely missed that was there! And to think I usually have such a handle on plants," Perfuma said, "Even cacti." 

Scorpia released a small laugh, which caused Perfuma to smile, too. 

A few moments later, we were back at the palace. 

The four of us walked up the moonlit path and found that Bow and Glimmer had returned recently, too. 

Of course, it was easier for them to get from place to place, given that Sparkles had her, well, sparkles magic. 

"Well, I am famished! Should we go and cook up some food? Are you hungry, Perfuma?" Scorpia asked her. 

"I am," Perfuma said. 

Scorpia grinned again. 

"Great! Let's go and cook up some dinner, then," she said. 

"Can we help?" I asked, as I took a step forward. 

Scorpia's eyes warmed slightly, then, at my question. 

"Of course, Catra and Adora, too! Let's go," Scorpia said, as we made our way towards the kitchens. 

"We'll see you at dinner! Bow and I are going to go and stargaze, while the robots are away for now," Glimmer told us. 

Adora smiled at that. 

"Alright, see you guys soon," she told them and watched them as they headed out of one of the nearby doors.