57⚔️ Adora

It seemed almost crazy to me that Catra and I were now married, but I couldn't be happier. A couple of days after the wedding, when the snow had begun to melt, Catra and I took a walk in the forests nearby the palace together and Scorpia and Perfuma joined us, so that we could all have a picnic together. 

As we sat there, munching on our sandwiches and fruits, Scorpia scooted in a little closer to Perfuma, so she could take Perfuma's hand in her claw. She did so gently, of course, she didn't want to end up breaking Perfuma's hand off, too. We already needed to help Entrapta make herself a new one. 

"Perfuma, you look great today," Scorpia said. 

Perfuma did look really nice today, actually. She was wearing a pastel blue dress and wore blue flowers in her hair, too. 

"Thank you, Scorpia," she said, as a pale pink blush made its way onto her cheeks again. Scorpia simply beamed at her. 

Catra, meanwhile, was wearing a white shirt and black trousers and I simply gazed at her for a moment, until she caught me looking at her. 

"Hey, Adora," she said, "Are you okay? You seem a little distracted," she pointed out. 

I gave a small shake of my head then, before I replied to her. 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm absolutely fine," I said, as I took a sip of some of the wine nearby. 

Catra soon took it away from me, before I could indulge too much in it. Catra had seen me drunk before. When we used to live at the Horde, she would occasionally sneak alcohol in. Of course, she had never allowed Shadow Weaver to discover such a thing. Shadow Weaver probably would have flipped if she had done so. 

The corner of Catra's lips twitched up slightly and she then took a swig from the bottle, too. 

Scorpia gazed at Perfuma and Perfuma simply smiled at her. 

"You look really nice today, too, Scorpia!" Perfuma said, as she leant in to brush her lips against Scorpia's cheek softly. 

Scorpia's blush grew a little darker. 

"Can I talk to you for a second, Perfuma?" Scorpia asked her. 

"Of course, you can," Perfuma said with a pleasant smile, before she and Scorpia wandered over to stand beside a tree nearby. 

Catra moved in a little closer, then, so she could whisper to me. 

"What do you think those two are talking about?" she asked. 

"I don't know," I admitted, but as we continued to watch the two of them for a little while longer, we soon observed Scorpia move in slightly closer to kiss Perfuma. 

Catra gasped, as did I. 

A moment later, Catra chuckled, as Perfuma and Scorpia made their ways back over to us. 

"Called it!" Catra said. 

"Hey, no, Catarina. I called it first," I said. 

Perfuma smiled shyly, as she tucked some of her soft blonde hair behind her ear. 

Scorpia wrapped her arms gently around Perfuma, as Perfuma settled in to Scorpia's chest. 

"You two are so sweet together," I said, as I met Perfuma's warm brown eyes for a second. 

Perfuma gave me an appreciative expression in return for my kind words. 

"Hey, Perfuma, do you wanna do some more baking tonight?" Scorpia asked her. 

"Of course," Perfuma said. 

Catra smirked, as her eyes met mine again. I just winked at her, so she released a gentle laugh. 

"We should probably head back inside. The clouds are beginning to head this way," Scorpia said. 

"Indeed. Let's get going," Perfuma said, as she gently squeezed Scorpia's shoulder when she stood up. 

The four of us began to pack up our picnic and then made our way inside before the rain could drench us again. 

Once we got there, we found Metal and Double Trouble talking to each other in the hallway. 

"Can someone please tell Metallica here that it's my turn on the television? He's been hogging it all day!" Double Trouble said, as they threw their hands in the air dramatically. 

"Metal, you know you have to share. What would Entrapta think?" Perfuma asked him, as we began to make our way further down the hall. 

"Fine," Metal grumbled robotically, before he returned to Entrapta's lab. 

Metal and Fifi had become closer since he had returned. It was kind of cute to see two robots that, you know, didn't want to kill me and my friends. 

The rest of the robots that we had managed to rewire had also eventually returned to the labs. 

"Hey, Perfuma," Scorpia began to say, as we headed into the main living space of Glimmer's palace, "I just wanted to tell you something- I really, really like you," she said. 

Perfuma's cheeks reddened once again. 

"Well, I really like you too, Scorpia!" Perfuma said, with a kind expression, as she closed the distance between she and Scorpia to kiss her again. 

I didn't think that anyone could be better suited for Scorpia than Perfuma was. I truly was happy for the two of them. 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Perfuma?" Scorpia asked, then. 

"Awh!" Catra said. 

I looked towards her and raised an eyebrow in subtle amusement. 

"What? This is cute," she told me. 

I smiled in response to that. I had to admit, this really was pretty cute. 

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Scorpia!" Perfuma said excitedly, as another flower bloomed in her hair. I supposed that it had appeared because Perfuma was happy, which was kind of adorable, honestly. 

Before I could spend much more time with Scorpia and Perfuma, Glimmer and Bow soon approached Catra and I. 

"We need to talk to you two. Now," Glimmer said, as her eyes flickered with something unrecognisable. 

I simply nodded in agreement and soon followed the two of them into the conference room. 

Well, when I say followed, I was practically pulled in by Glimmer. 

"What's going on?" I asked her. 

"Well, Adora, I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just going to-" Glimmer began to say but Now interjected. 

"Glimmer is pregnant! Surprise!" Bow said. 

Glimmer gave him a look, then and Bow turned to her to give her an apologetic expression in return. 

"I'm sorry...I just really wanted to tell them!" Bow said. 

I felt a smile work its way onto my face then and took a step forward to collect my friends into a super Best Friend Squad group hug. 

"I'm so happy for you two!" I exclaimed with joy. 

"Yeah, me too," Catra said, as she pressed out on the creases on her shirt and a slight smirk made its way onto her face. "This means that I can be the cool aunt," she said. 

"Of course!" Glimmer said, as she gathered us all into another warm hug. 

The day felt perfect and the sun began to set. 

The four of us had dinner together and then it was time for bed again. 

For the first time in a long while, I realised how perfectly peaceful everything felt. 

My heart felt warm inside my chest in the knowledge that my friends were safe, Etheria was safe and most importantly, Catra was safe. 

I cuddled up to Catra once we got to our room again and soon entered into a peaceful slumber.