55 ⚔️ Adora

Once the battle was over and Silver was defeated, everyone began to rush over to each other again. Of course, Bow, Glimmer and most importantly, Catra, all began to make their way over to me first. 

"Adora! We knew you could do it!" Bow said excitedly, as he grinned from ear to ear. 

Glimmer rushed forwards to wrap her arms around me and released a gentle laugh of happiness. 

"Adora! I am so proud of you. You did it!" she said. 

Catra soon cleared her throat and so Glimmer let go of me so she could head on over to Bow to embrace him. 

I glanced towards Catra then and smiled. 

"Hey, Catra," I said. 

Her ears pricked up a little, as her eyes brightened slightly. 

I took a step forward and Catra took a step forward towards me, too, so we were close to each other again, which was exactly where we needed to be. 

"I am so glad you're okay," Catra said. 

"Catra, I need to tell you something," I said. 

Her eyes widened slightly, then. 

"I love you," I said and couldn't help but smile after I had said the words. 

Catra inhaled sharply for a second, as her eyes shone with slight surprise, but then she smiled, too, as her expression filled with warmth and happiness. 

"I love you, Adora. Forever," Catra said. 

I released a gentle laugh of relief and wandered over to Catra to brush some snow off the hood of her cloak, before I pulled her in to press my lips against hers again and Catra kissed me back, in a moment where we were finally content with the fact that Silver was gone. 

As Catra drew back from the kiss for a second, she grinned and leaped into my arms. 

I quickly wound my arms around her to secure her and smiled, as I kissed her again. 

"We did it, Catra," I whispered, "Together. We saved everybody!"

Catra chuckled. 

"Of course, we did," she said, as I set her down on the ground again, which continued to become covered in snow. "It's just like I told you before, I believe in you, Adora. I always will and you know I love you, dummy," she added, as the corner of her lips twitched up slightly. 

I rolled my eyes but then smiled right after. 

"I love you, Catra. Now, should we get back to the palace?" I asked, as I turned back towards it to find that Entrapta and Hordak were hugging each other in the entrance. I smirked at the two of them. 

Mischievousness was evident in Catra's voice, when she spoke again.  

"Oh, not just yet," she said. 

I then felt an icy cold object hit my back and turned to find Catra already forming her second snowball. 

"Oh no, you don't!" I said, as I quickly formed a snowball too and threw it directly at her but it missed and ended up hitting Scorpia instead. 

"Ooh, are we having a snowball fight?" she asked, as excitement flickered in her eyes, "I want in!" she said enthusiastically. 

"Me too!" Glimmer giggled, as she rushed over to join us, hand in hand with Bow. 

Thus, a full-blown snowball fight broke out and Perfuma, Mermista and the others soon joined us, too. 

Double Trouble had an unfair advantage, in all honesty, as did Frosta, who was just arriving at the palace to visit Glimmer when she noticed us all snowball fighting outside.