25 🐈 Catra

As we walked on, I turned back to see Scorpia and Entrapta rushing to keep up with me. Well, they were travelling fairly quickly, in all honesty, but I was travelling even faster. I had patience in the sense that I was going to do whatever it took to find my friends and put an end to these problematic robots, but I did not have the patience to walk through these incredibly confusing woods when I knew that Adora was in trouble. At least, she could be. She tended to have a pretty good handle on things but...I had to help my friend. I knew that no matter what Adora and I went through, I would be loyal to her until the end. 

"We can do this," I reassured the both of them, as I captured their slightly  worried expressions, "We just have to stick together and stick to the plan."

 "Right, right," Scorpia said. 

"And what exactly is the plan?" Entrapta asked, as her magenta eyes became filled with wonder. 

I took a deep breath. 

"Fortunately, thanks to Adora, I have become a very patient person. I don't care how long it takes us to find her... and the others. All I know us that we are going to keep doing all that we can until we do," I assured both Scorpia and Entrapta, as they looked towards me. 

Entrapta removed her robotic glasses for a second (one of her newer inventions), so I could observe the warmth that flooded her gaze. 

I gave her a small smile, then. 

"It's good to have you back, Entrapta," I said. 

"And it's good to be back! I really did miss you guys!" Entrapta said, as she brought Scorpia and I into a hug. I groaned but eventually settled into it. It was kind of...nice. Not that I would ever admit such a thing out loud, of course. 

"Super Pal Trio ready to take on the world!" Scorpia said, "I mean...maybe after lunch," she added, as her stomach began to grumble, "Is it even lunchtime, by the way? It looks as though it's getting kind of late," she added, as she glanced up towards the sky, which continued to darken above us. Fortunately the moons illuminated the way somewhat but that didn't change the fact that it was getting closer to when it would usually be all of our bedtimes. Ha. Bedtimes. It wasn't as though I stuck to a routine like the princesses did, of course. Entrapta and I used to hang out a lot when she worked on her inventions and when Adora was sleeping and I couldn't annoy her any more. 

It wasn't as if I needed much sleep throughout the night, anyway. I tended to take multiple naps throughout the day. It was just much more convenient, that way. 

I supposed she did have a good point, in truth. 

I was beginning to feel rather hungry myself. Fortunately, there was shrubbery covered in blue, lilac and candy pink berries. It wasn't much but it would give us some energy to continue. 

Scorpia's lips twitched up a little at the corner but those warm brown eyes of her soon began to flutter closed. 

"I don't know if I can stay awake for much longer, Catra. I don't think it's a good idea for us to keep going right now. We'll be exhausted and if we do end up coming face to face with robots we won't be able to fight them off when we're falling asleep on the spot," Scorpia said. 

I gave a slightly reluctant nod of agreement, then. 

"Alright, Scorpia. You're probably right. Besides, at least it's stopped raining now," I said. 

Sooner than any of us could sleep, though we began to be approached by two of the other princesses. I forgot their names. Adora knew everyone in Etheria but I was still working things out. 

"Spinny Ella and Net Thrower! It's so great to see you guys again," Scorpia said then. 

The two of them just chuckled, as they continued to walk towards us hand in hand. As I watched them be so affectionate with each other, I couldn't help but think about Adora, which made me want to grumble. Of course, I couldn't grumble. At least, I couldn't in front of the others.  That would be weird and if there were two things that I definitely wasn't then it was weird and infatuated with Adora. I mean...I wasn't sure how that thought even entered my mind! 

"Spinnerella," Spinnerella said then, as a sweet smile made its way onto her face. 

"And I'm Netossa...otherwise known as Net Thrower," Netossa said with a wink, as she glanced towards Scorpia. 

"We thought we would come here to see how you all were doing! Our house isn't far from here, actually. Do you all want to come with us? It's getting late," Spinnerella offered. 

I gave a nod because I knew, as much as I may not have wanted to admit it, that Scorpia was right. So, we began to make our way towards Spinnerella and Netossa's house.

We really did need to get all of the rest that we could get. I just hoped that Adora was resting up, too. I...I supposed that a part of me really did miss her but I still refused to stop being mad at her for the time being. She had still left me! That wasn't something that could easily be forgotten about but it was something that I supposed I could forgive in time. Besides, if I hadn't had so much extra time with Scorpia, I didn't know whether I would have ever got the chance to apologise to her and talk things out. I was thankful for that, even if I hated apologising to people with a passion. 

"Tomorrow morning, do you two want to come with us? We need to find our friends. Entrapta's robots kind of went a little haywire and..." Scorpia trailed off. 

"We would be happy to help. I'm sure everything will be just fine," Spinnerella said. 

Scorpia gave a friendly nod, then, and the five of us soon fell fast asleep in the comforting warmth of Spinnerella and Netossa's home.