prologue

On the invasive state of Hyrule occupying the heart of the US a Soldier named Chester Chadbourne with a mercenary named Grayson and his old friend Gar Raven who on his last day before he be relieved of Duty and go into politics. "So Gar what will you do when you are in the Oval office?" Says Chester as the three soldiers are on their way to the extraction point."well I only got the nomination," replied Gar "and am only running for State office but am now tempted on it." Then they take a seat on a nearby log Grayson spotted a unusual Owl that seem to be looking at them "Ah guys," says Grayson "I think that Owl has been following us for sometime now." "Yeah," says Gar "thing are not what they appear in this alien States." Then the Owl open it right wing like it pointing to a faster route Chester pulled out the map on his right arm computer gauntlet and the route that the Owl pointing  toward will get them to the extraction point. "Hey guys," says Chester I check the map and it lead to the quickest route." Gar is a bit skeptical on taking directions from a Owl that been stalking down for some time now. On the route the Owl pointed Chester and his crew came across what seem to be a deserted village the building seem to be of Middle age structure then Cheater hear something or someone crying. "Hey," says Cheater "did you hear that?" Gar and Grayson are hearing it but can't seem to pinpoint where it coming from.  Then the Owl perch on the house where the crying is coming from Cheater see the house the Owl is perch on and went into the house and hear that the crying is upstairs so he went upstairs and into what seem to be a Nursery there Cheater found a baby girl in a. Baby crib. "Poor thing." thought Cheater so he being the baby along like he was ment to find her. After returning to based Cheater explain what he and his friends found to his Superior and let him stopped her and name Kelly Chiedburn. Cheater raised Kelly like his own daughter with two Simple Rules.

One she must never tell anyone where she really from.

Two never show the birthmark that on her right hand that look like three triangles two on the bottom and one stack on top of them