First

First

"Nine? Guess what!! I got an invitation from a party. I'm sure you'll love this one" I can sense the excitement on my Manager's voice. My eyes automatically rolled by hearing her statement. Oh wait, should I use 'her'? My manager is.. gay. But she wants me to treat her as a real lady so.. nvm.

"P'Mes, I already told you I don't like parties. A lot of paparazzis and photographers, you know how much I hate them right?"

Yeah, that's the life of an actor. Paparazzis everywhere, cameras focused on you. I really hate it when they snap some photos of me without asking permissions. I may sound rude but I don't care?! Do they even know the word 'privacy'? So irritating!!

Why do they have to do such things on us? We're humans too, we're just famous personalities. Not a big deal.

And some of my fans? They're annoying too. Shouting so loud, camera's flashing on my face. I repeat!! I hate it when someone took a photo of me without my permission!!

"Oh rude boy!! You and your undying hate towards camera flash. Why did you even decided to be an actor?"

"I only hate it when it's snapping all of a sudden, you know? I mean, they can actually ask me first so I can be ready for those annoying camera flash"

"Yeah yeah, I know!! But let's go back to our main topic here. This one is different. One of your friends will host it. No photographers. No cellphone cameras. No reporters. They want it lowkey, and it's a secret. Only those who are invited know this one"

That caught my attention. Like a No Photo-Capturing event huh? I reached for the invitation card and decided to read it.

'You are invited to Wachirawit Ruangwiwat's Party. Come and join us in this not so ordinary party!! Full of surprises!!'

"No cellphones allowed inside the hall? Isn't it a bit.. suspicious? What if it's not safe? You know about my current condition right?"

If something bad happens, how will I able to contact someone for help? This event may be good but is also dumb at the same time.

"Oh? So you still care about yourself huh? Then why don't you hire a bodyguard so someone can take care of you?" She suggested and I rolled my eyes again.

"It's because the rules are suspicious. I don't care about those death threats I'm receiving. I've been receiving that for almost a year now and look at me, still alive and breathing. They're just pulling a prank on me. Jealous people"

"Yeah, believe what you want to believe. So.. you wanna join or nah?" He asked.

Come to think of it. If I join, I think it's going to be great. I can enjoy the party without cameras snapping everywhere. It's a great opportunity to enjoy and chill too.

And besides, their rules make sense. How can we avoid taking photos if we're allowed to bring phones? Chimon's idea is cool.

"Well... I'll join, but you have to come with me"

"Alright alright. I'll contact your stylist now so they can start finding suitable clothes for you"

"They don't need much effort, I'll look good even if I wear a rag" I smirked by that idea before focusing on the TV screen.

The show I am currently watching was cutted off when a news suddenly appeared.

"Breaking News: Two unknown individual was found dead inside a car. Based on the investigation, the car lose it's control, resulting for it to bump into a big tree and create a big damage. As you can see here..."