Third

Third

"You can't sleep after all those things that happened huh? I knew it. You bullshit me again"

That's the first thing I heard right after I opened my eyes. P'Mes is right. I accidentally slept.

"I got bored. You talk outside for like an hour, I'm left alone here"

"Stop explaining. My nephew said that he will arrive here any minute from now. So fix yourself and eat your breakfast"

"Alright. I'll eat now. I don't need to fix myself, it's not like I'm going to meet our country's president"

I went to the dining area and eat the breakfast that my manager bought for me.

I was about to finish my meal when I heard the doorbell rang. Look's like my bodyguard arrived huh?

I was right. A few minutes after that, my manager went inside the dining area.

"Hey Nine, finish that quickly. My nephew arrived and so is the repairer of your broken window. I'll accompany the repairer and you.. get to know you're new bodyguard, okay? Be nice"

"Alright alright. Let me wash my hands first, I'll go there now" I said as I put my utensils into the sink and wash my hands.

I grab a glass of orange juice to welcome my newly arrived worker. I'm being nice here!!

Right after I arrived at the living room, I immediately met a pair of beautiful eyes that made me stop from walking. New yet so familiar.

A lot of emotions mixed up inside me. Pain, joy, anger, longing.

My eyesight started to blur the surroundings. All I can see now is the guy standing right in front of me, and his eyes full of emotions that I can't name.

It's just him, me and these unidentified feelings building up inside.

I don't know what is the reason for this thing. But at that moment, I can't control the feelings that are overpowering in me. I am so confused, I just let all those feelings rule me.

I'm badly hurt for no reason. The presence of this stranger seems to be so familiar. The way he looks into my eyes seems so familiar. The warmth in it made my heart felt happy, yet very heavy.

I can feel my tears flowing from my eyes and yet, I can't avoid my gaze at him. At that moment, I feel so afraid. I'm afraid that he'll suddenly disappear on me.

It feels like I've been searching for him for a very long time and now that I find him, I'm afraid I'll lose him.

He started to walk towards my direction. My heart beats faster than it's normal pace. Everything went like it's set on a slow motion.

And when we're finally a meter away from each other, he slowly wiped my tears. It felt good, I feel so comfortable with his touch. It's like I've been longing for this.

"Stop crying, na?"

My eyes widened after hearing his voice. New yet so familiar. I lost all my strength, the glass that I am holding suddenly slipped in my hands and yet, I don't care. All I care about is his voice.. his very familiar voice.

"I think we should just go on different paths, let's just break up" tears started to flow from my eyes as I made my decision.