Twelvth

Twelvth

I woke up only to find Chen still hugging me. He's still sleeping so deep, I don't want to move as I know I can ruin it.

"I... miss you so much"

The sadness in his voice filled my ears again as I reminisced on what happened yesterday night. It's his weak side that made me weak too.

I caressed his hair as I stare at his closed eyes.

"I hope you'll feel better. I'm not used to seeing you like that" I whispered.

Everything that happened yesterday seems tiring. From the shooting incident, to Chen's sudden break down. My mind is tired and exhausted.

I didn't even know that he's holding something heavy like that.

I waited for him to wake up, only to fall asleep again. When I opened my eyes, Chen is not beside me anymore.

"He didn't even wake me up" I complained as I go out of his room to fix myself inside my own room.

"Hui!!" I exclaimed, surprised to see Chen roaming around inside. Why is he here?!

"Oi phi, goodmorning" he greeted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Checking around, who knows if someone plotted a bomb here? You heard sounds last night, right?" He stated and continued checking around the area.

I just shook my head out of disbelief and went straight to the bathroom. He's overly cautious.

"That's Chen, I should get used to it" I talked to myself as I put a paste on my toothbrush. I just brushed my teeth and wash my face. I'll take a shower later.

When I go out of the bathroom, he's there, sitting on my bed.

"Hmm, I think there's no dangerous thing plotted here in your room" He stated.

"Alright—"

Before I can even finish my words, we heard the doorbell rang.

"We should go downstairs now" I continued before I made my way out of the room. Chen followed and insisted to open the gate for whomever is outside.

I just sat at the sofa to wait for his arrival only to saw him carrying a big box.

"What's that?"

"Oh? I thought you ordered something? It's on your name" he stated like he's so surprised.

"Chen, put that thing outside. I didn't order anything" I instructed, slightly feeling scared as it might be something dangerous.

He didn't do as what I told him. He put it beside his ears like he's listening on something.

"Not a bomb, there's no signs of sound inside.." then he started to shake it ".. it sounds so soft, I think it's a gift from your fans" he concluded that made my fright go away.

Hmm..

I love gifts hihi.

"Maybe? The gift wrapper is in pink too and it has a ribbon in it" I concluded with him as he hand me the box. It's not that heavy tho, I think it's a stuff toy.