Tenth

Tenth

"Chen? Be quick!! We'll be late. Gosh!!" I complained. This young man here is moving like a turtle!! We will be late for the photoshoot!!

"Are you a turtle or what?" I asked again.

"Alright!! Just wait a bit" he said as he grab his body bag.

I was standing here at the door with my hands on the waist.

"Why do you even have to do the photoshoot on the beach? As if it's summer, it's almost Christmas!! It doesn't make sense" he complained as he walk towards my direction.

"You don't have the rights to complain, you're not the one who'll pose for the camera" I answered him as I follow and enter the car immediately.

"Blah blah" I heard him with his childish response. I just rolled my eyes at him as I plug an earphone to my ears.

We agreed to shoot at 4 pm but look at us arriving at 4:56 pm. Everything is ready as we arrive, looks like they're just waiting for my arrival. Now I'm shy.

"I thought you'll ditch the photoshoot, I nearly got a heart attack" Dome joked as he welcomed us.

"Sorry about that, the traffic is so heavy and someone right here moves like he's a new born turtle" I even glance at Chen to let him know I'm talking about him.

"Not my fault if this beach is quite far, why do you even have to do the photoshoot here? It's not even summer" Chen whispered and I immediately elbowed him.

"Oh Dome don't mind him, he's always like that. So.. uhm, I think I should change my clothes now?" I changed the topic. This bodyguard right here is being rude. Mind telling me your problem dude?

"Yeah sure, let my staff assist you. Change your shirt inside that tent" he instructed.

"What am I? A girl? I can do it outside" I laughed as I walk towards the staff who's taking care of those shirts I'm going to model.

"Someone wants to show off too much" I heard Chen murmured as I grab one shirt from the rack which is placed outside the small tent.

"Right, so move away. I'll change my shirt right here" I ordered him, still he didn't move an inch.

"What now? You really want to piss me off?" I asked.

"Oh? What's the big deal if I'll stand in front of you while you're changing your shirt? You're not a girl, right?" He fired back.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as I turn my back at him and took off my shirt just so I can change immediately. If he wants to watch, then be it!!

Few minutes after that, the photo taking started. Chen is standing beside the photographer, sometimes roaming his head around but almost all the time, he's staring at me.

The staff are watching too, but Dome? I don't know where he is, he's nowhere to be found.

I just projected at the camera. Different angles, different styles. Changing outfits when the photographer became satisfied with the photos he got.

I winked at the camera and smile, I even put my palm at the back of my head.

"Alright!! Good enough, change to the other shirt please"

That's how everything went for the different kind of shirts.

"I'm sorry I disappeared, I just happen to know that one of the staff failed to reserve us a food. And I'm having a hard time to handle it, I have things to do and others are busy" Dome explained right after I finished changing into a new shirt.