Sixteenth

Sixteenth

"Son, calm down okay? I'm sure Nine will call you again, you just need to wait a bit. You know how strict his father is, right?" My mom tried to calm me down by carressing my hair.

"Yes Mom. I know how strict his father is, and I know how hard-headed Nine is. That's the reason why I am this worried!! I'm sure he'll.. fight back and he'll end up having wounds and bruises again" I burst out all my thoughts.

It's been three weeks since he last called. I am so damn worried right now.

I'm not sure if he's fine. Is he still jailed inside his room? Is he allowed to go out now, even just to roam around his house? Are they treating them right? Is someone taking care of him? I'm losing my mind!!!

I take a deep breath. All I can do now is to wait for his call to calm my mind. All we can do now is to trust in his father's secretary, Dencio.

As I think of a way to help him, my phone suddenly rang, showing Nine's Caller Id.

My eyes widened, I even read it multiple times just to make sure I am not seeing things.

"Nine?! You got your phone back? How are you?! Oh God, you called" I asked as soon as I answered his call.

[Hey Joong!! I can escape now, Dencio is helping me. Let's see each other on our secret place] I can sense the excitement in his tone. My heart immediately jumped upon hearing his good news. I eyed my mom who's now looking so curious.

"Alright alright. I think I can escape here too, my mother is here to defend me. I'll put it down now so I can fix myself, okay? See you later. I love you"

[Right. See you later. I love you too]

After the call, my mom immediately smiled widely at me.

"I told you right? He'll call" her soft voice filled my ears, I can't help but to smile at her too

"Ma, I'm meeting Nine later" I whispered, afraid that my father might hear it. My mom cupped my cheeks softly and smiled more.

"My son looks so inlove. Hurry up, you should not make him wait. Fix yourself" she ordered and I immediately followed her.

It took me only 30 minutes to take a bath and fix myself. I immediately kissed my Mom's cheek before going out of my room to see Nine.

But I guess it's not that easy.

"Where are you going, Archen? Meeting that faggot again?" I rolled my eyes as I ignore my father's question. I was about to walk past him when he dragged me back.

"Hey Pa, let go!!!" I shouted so loud, getting completely annoyed by him.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop seeing thay guy!! Aren't you ashamed?!! You're a guy and dating a guy too?!" He asked me as he grab my collars tightly.

I can see his eyes burning because of anger. I fought by staring angrily at him too.

"Stop lecturing me because no matter what you say, I'll never break up with my BOYFRIEND" I stated, emphasizing the word 'boyfriend' just so he can realize that I know what I'm doing and I'm not regretting anything here.

"What's happening?! Let go of your son!!" I heard my mother's voice from behind. That's the cue for my father to let go of my collar, he did that aggresively that I nearly lose my balance.