Eleventh

Eleventh

"Oi" Chen snapped his fingers in front of my face, making me blink.

"I'm asking why are you staring, anything you need? Forgot something in the car?" He asked and I quickly shook my head.

Oh shit. I'm still afraid because of what happened earlier. I want to ask him if I could stay and sleep in his room, but I'm shy.

And I don't want to disturb him, I don't want to impose on him.

He needs to rest because between the two of us, he's the one who's more tired.

"M-mai.." I answered as I walk towards the stairs.

"You're going to sleep now?" I heard him ask as he lock the front door.

"Nah, I'm getting the medicine kit. Let me treat your wound, just.. wait for me here"

"Uhh.. I think.. I want to shower first, just.. go inside my room. I won't lock it, okay?" He asked and I immediately nodded.

I want to sleep there too, huhu.

I took a shower first, trying to wash away all the stress I got before going inside Chen's room. I saw him seating at the edge of his bed, drying his hair with a towel.

"Show me your elbows, let's treat that" I immediately sat down beside him.

"Oh, here"

I saw how long the scratches are. I feel bad again.

"Sorry for giving you this wound" I apologized as I softly damped the cotton with an alcohol on his wound.

"Why? You're a hollowblock now?" He sarcastically asked.

"Shia!! Stop joking, I'm being serious here" I scold him slightly.

"I know.. I just want to let you know that you're not at fault. Stop blaming yourself" He answered. I just nodded at him, still feeling bad.

"Nine.."

"Hmm?"

"Look at me" he softly held my chin just to make me look at him. And when I already did, our eyes immediately locked.

"I know you very well. I know you're still blaming yourself. Still remember who I am? I'm Archen Aydin.. I'm your protector" he seriously stated. He even smiled at me that made me smile back at him too.

"Fine!!" I just answered.

I put a bandage all over his elbow as a finishing touch.

"It's fine now. I'll just, clean and replace the cloth tommorow" I stated.

"Khaawp khun kha" he said as he lay down on the bed.

"Are you going back to your room now?" Chen asked, making me face him.

Uhh.. No. Can I stay here?

"You should go back and rest too, phi" he added.

"But—"

"No buts Nine. Go and take a rest, I know you're tired too" he insisted that made me stand up.