Eighth

Eighth

We are eating breakfast and all I do is to stare at Chen suspiciously. Everytime he glanced at me, I'll remove my eyesight from him like I am so innocent and just enjoying the food.

On my last attempt to stare at him, he's already staring at me, looking so serious.

"What now? Why are you staring?" I asked.

"The nerve!! I should be the one to ask that. Wanna tell me something?" He asked back.

Should I ask him? I don't really remember seeing or hearing his name way back college days. I mean, if they are shipping me with Chen, I should know right?

"You kept on looking at me a while ago, what's on your mind?"

I crossed my arms as I look at him. He did the same.

"Oh I think I know what you're going to ask" he added then smirked.

"Then spill it" I challenged.

"If it's about my comment that made your fans know my account, then you can check my phone. They messaged me but I didn't reply on any of them" he stated. He looks so sure with that.

I laughed sarcastically.

"I don't care, you can reply if you want to. I don't have a say on that and that's not my concern here" I popped out his imagination.

Hah! Assuming!

His brows slightly furrowed, probably realizing he just embarassed hisself infront of me.

"Then.. why are you looking at me like you're accusing me of something?" He asked again.

"Where did you attend college? You studied overseas too?" I fired.

"Mai, I don't have enough money for that" he answered. My eyes sharpened as I look at him, analyzing whether he's lying or not.

"Then where did you attend college?" I asked.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked back.

Hmmm.. suspicious.

"You gonna answer or not?"

"Parkinson University" he immediately answered. Again, I sharpened my eyes just so he know I'm verifying whether he's lying or not.

"You sure about that? You don't study overseas huh?"

"Should I get my certificate? Or should we drive all the way to Parkinson and ask for my files?" He asked sounding so sarcastic.

"Oh so you're---"

I stopped midway as my head suddenly throb.

Parkinson University..

"Nine? What's happening?" Chen asked but I can't give him straight answers.

The moment I close my eyes, scenes started to flow from the back of my mind, making me fall in the depth of unconsciousness.

"Where are you going, Kornchid?" My father asked that made me stop from walking. He's facing a newspaper but I know his attention is all mine.

"I'll.. go to Parkinson, t-today is our enrollment" I said. It's somehow true. I just didn't mention that I'll be enrolling together with Joong. I'm sure my father won't let me go.