Fifth

Fifth

"Welcome to Cooking Papi with Gun!!" I heard Off and Gun's shouts, we're on air. I'm standing here at the side with Chen beside me, waiting for my cue to come and appear.

"I'm sure you guys will love this episode because tonight is a very special night with our very special guest" Gun stated, slightly doing some hand gestures. Few fans who managed to enter the studio is shouting and waving the banners. Some have my name, some are for Gun and some are for Off.

"Look at how hyped they are right there!! We won't let you wait for too long. Let's all welcome our very handsome and talented young actor, the superstar, the one only!! Nine Kornchid Boonsathitpakdee!!" Off shouted, that's my cue to appear. I took a glance at Chen first and gave him a smile before leaving him at where he is standing.

My smile widened as I wave my hands to the fans who are shouting so loud.

"Sawasdee P'Gun, P'Off. Hello guys!!" I greeted the host, including the fans who are watching. I bowed at them before taking my seat.

"Damn!! Now I really understand why fans are going wild upon hearing your name. Look at him Papi, he's a perfect combination of handsome and cute" Gun complimented me.

"Oh thank you P'Gun, but I believe I haven't surpass P'Off yet" I fired. Well, this is the life of showbiz.

"I love his attitide!! That's right kiddo!! You have to shower 1000x a day to surpass me" P'Off jokingly boast as we all laugh.

"Papi? You didn't even shower everyday, stop that" Gun teased.

"Oho? But how did you know? You guys are living together?" My question made the fans gone wild. Well, OffGun is one of the most famous BL Couple here.

"Wait wait, we're the host here. You're not allowed to ask questions!! Why are we getting interviewed here?" P'Off shouted as he laughed.

"Sorry Phi" I laughed with them too.

Damn! I'm enjoying this show.

"Okay so before we got exposed so much, let's talk about the main point here. Yesterday, we received a news from your manager about the thing that happened to you. Can you tell us more? Your fans are really worried. They even trend a hashtag on twitter"

Did they? Oh, I haven't check my accounts yet.

"Hmm, honestly.. I've been receiving threats for a long time now. I didn't take that seriously because I thought they're just pulling a prank on me" I started to talk.

"Yeah, that's the life of a celebrity. If you're known worldwide, haters can't be avoided" P'Off commented.

"You're right phi, and I thought it's not that serious. They just send me letters containing their threats but nothing bad really happened so I just ignored it. But yesterday was different"

The lights on the studio slightly dimmed as I tell my story.

"The window inside my room got broken. Someone threw a stone in it wrapped with a paper"

"That's one hell of an experience. So that paper contains another threat again?" P'Gun asked and I quickly nod.

"Yes Phi, and they broke my car too, though my manager quickly get it repaired"

"Damn!! If I'm the one who experienced it, I'll surely lose my mind. And note that Nine is living alone. You might be very afraid that time"