Second

Second

"Nine? Gosh!! Wake up"

I suddenly feel someone slapping my face so I immediately opened my eyes. There I saw P'Mes and some of my friends looking worriedly at me.

I also realized that only the few of us are inside this hall.

"Hey.. what happened?" I asked as I roam my eyes around to look for other actors and actresses.

"Oh, you seem to enjoy the venue too much that you decided to take a nap on the comfort room" Pavel sarcastically answered that made Dome hit him on his head.

I remember now. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and after that, I... saw things again. My head hurts so bad, then everything is a history.

"What? I saw him sitting pretty at the corner while sleeping" Pavel insisted again.

"Corner? At the corner?"

But I'm sure.. I passed out in front of the sink, in the middle..

"What happened to you? Want me to bring you to the hospital?" My manager asked.

"No Phi, my head throbbed a while ago but I'm fine now" I assured her before standing up to show her how fine I am.

"Okay then, I think we need to go home now. Excuse us guys" my manager bid a goodbye.

"I'll go now guys, take care naaa? Chimon, congratulations again" I also bid a proper goodbye before walking out of the hall.

As the car engine started, my mind wanders about the things that I saw earlier.

My heart beats fast as I remember what I just saw. Shia?! What is that?! I'm 100% sure I never dated a guy before. I'm hella straight!!

Why am I seeing things like that? Damn, my mind is so good at tricking me. Is it because I have an offer to act for a BL Series for next year? My mind is doing it's job advanced huh?

I can still clearly remember the feelings inside me while being with that faceless guy. I felt... contented and very happy. Like everything is so smooth. It's calming and I honestly love the feeling.

My smile feels so real while I'm with that guy.. It's like a feeling I've never feel in my entire life.

That guy..
Who is that guy?

Now I started to think that it's not just my mind creating fake scenarios. It feels so real.

The urge to meet that person builds up inside me.

"No, it's wrong" I uttered, trying to convince myself.

I shouldn't let things like this affect my way of thinking. I'm just.. stressed and overwork.

It doesn't make sense.

I'm just a very good actor that's why I can feel that kind of emotions. I'm too experienced.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine? I'm worried about you" my manager asked me as we both walk out of the car.

"I'm sure Phi, I can manage. You can go home now, the traffic is heavy. Drive safely" I waved at her before entering the gate of my house.

"Nong Nine!" she shouted that made me face her direction again.

"Yes phi?"