01

Beyoncé | October 12
Manhattan , New York

I dragged my tongue back up Seven's stomach, I looked up at her half shut eyes and she smiled at me sleepily.

Seven and I were supposed to be studying but in the middle of flash cards, she had gotten all hot and bothered. I loved tasting Seven so I didn't protest. She wouldn't let me hit though, she was saving herself for marriage. Who was I to tell her not to do that? That was all her so I kept my dick in my pants. Couldn't say it wasn't hard though, because it was, extremely.

Seven was a fine ass girl, everybody wanted a piece of her. Bitches were mad at her because she demanded attention when she walked in a room, she never asked for it. Niggas were mad at me because I had her and she didn't want anybody else.

Me and Seven had been together for almost a year, our one year anniversary was in December. The 11th. The ridiculous part about us being together for almost a year? I'd never met her mom. Not even once. We'd been hiding from her mother ever since we got together, sneaking around before she got from her very important job as Seven would like to call it.

I didn't like that. Everybody's parents loved me, why would she think that her mother wouldn't like me? It just felt like she was hiding a part of herself from me.

"We gotta get back to this work baby girl." I whispered, I kissed her lips but she just placed both of her hands on my cheeks, keeping me there.

I had to admit, Seven was a bad girl. Before I met her, her grades were horrible and she didn't even show up to school most of the time. I guess being with me changed that for her.

"Baby stop." I pulled away from her.

She turned her head sharply. "That's my mom, you have to go or hide or something."

I sighed and got off of her, taking my usual seat in the closet. I unlocked my phone, playing on it until I heard her mother's voice. I'd heard her before, just never seen her. If her face matched her voice then she was as fine as wine.

"Seven whose car is outside?"

"A friend of mine. He got in some trouble with his parents and he can't park his car at his house. I told him he could park it here."

"Mhm." Her mom hummed, I knew she could tell that was a bunch of bullshit. "What's this friend's name? You don't even have guy friends."

"I don't have guy friends that I tell you about, you know why? Because you like to get up in my business." I could tell she was rolling her neck. Seven was horrible with her attitude.

"Seven Maraj, I'm going to beat your ass and I'm not even gonna give you a warning. You might be in the shower, you might be just getting home. Just know I'm whooping that ass."

"Okay Ma."

"Mhm hmm, I'll call you when dinner is ready."

"Okay."

She left and I waited like 5 minutes before coming out. I stood over Seven, kissing her cheek and lips repeatedly. I saw her blush.

"I got a question."

"Mhm."

"How old is your mom? She talks like she is so young."